Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

She should embrace her inner bombshell and never let it go. Not a fan of any of her looks this year, though that first Versace white was somewhat ok. She also looks better with a bit more weight.

First of all, I'm a fan of Doutzen! I find her stunning and beautiful, and most especially a woman with a good heart.

It's just painful to read comments here like Doutzen's not as beautiful as before, she's boring and all. Can't you see nothing but flaws? I mean if she's not as stunning as before she wouldn't have landed big deals with H&M, Loreal and Vogue covers. Common she's a mother of 2, and still have that kind of body?! It's okay to be critical BUT it's better to see good things too. Just saying.

First of all, I'm a fan of Doutzen! I find her stunning and beautiful, and most especially a woman with a good heart.

It's just painful to read comments here like Doutzen's not as beautiful as before, she's boring and all. Can't you see nothing but flaws? I mean if she's not as stunning as before she wouldn't have landed big deals with H&M, Loreal and Vogue covers. Common she's a mother of 2, and still have that kind of body?! It's okay to be critical BUT it's better to see good things too. Just saying.

i think there's lot of people who don't deserve a Doutzen in their lives.