Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Thank you for the information regarding Doutzen leaving Victoria's Secret! I was surprised when I found out about her not being a Victoria's Secret Angel anymore and I wondered about the circumstances around the decision. I wish she had stayed since she is part of the generation of models who are "real" Victoria's Secret Angels in my mind. But since Miranda had already left, in a way it's fitting that Doutzen left too.

Thank you for the information regarding Doutzen leaving Victoria's Secret! I was surprised when I found out about her not being a Victoria's Secret Angel anymore and I wondered about the circumstances around the decision. I wish she had stayed since she is part of the generation of models who are "real" Victoria's Secret Angels in my mind. But since Miranda had already left, in a way it's fitting that Doutzen left too.

I think VS was dumb to let her go, but then again, they never used her to her full potential and she probably got an offer that allows her to either make more money or have more free time with her kids. And anyways she still rakes in the money from l'Oréal, so...

Can't wait to see her in Cannes.

They didn't let her go. She wanted to leave. You can't keep a person working for you if that person doesn't want to.

She wanted to move back to Holland and raise her kids there while working less. That's all.

^ I think it's best she left. She wanted to leave on a high note, this way everyone will remember her best moments. Plus VS has gone downhill so fast in their mission to go for the teenage market, it's become a shadow of its former self. Gisele, Tyra, Heidi, Karolina, Miranda, all the memorable models moved on, and now Doutzen joins their ranks. It won't be long until Adriana, Alessandra and Candice will leave as well.

I wonder if she is in NY for the MET gala on Monday. Would be great to see if she attends.

I hope so!
And then hopefully she pulls out a stunning eye-catching look for this MET gala & wearing a not too long dress so it's easy for her to socialize with others
(loved her look in 2013 when she wore a black dress & looked flawless)

But I am not sure if she's going because of this pic on her Instagram
She is in a plane with Phyllon (KLM flight)
post-16474-0-1446079663-81347_thumb.jpg
She was in NY & now might fly back to Amsterdam 

I wonder if she is in NY for the MET gala on Monday. Would be great to see if she attends.

I hope so!
And then hopefully she pulls out a stunning eye-catching look for this MET gala & wearing a not too long dress so it's easy for her to socialize with others
(loved her look in 2013 when she wore a black dress & looked flawless)

But I am not sure if she's going because of this pic on her Instagram
She is in a plane with Phyllon (KLM flight)
post-36478-0-1446079664-80963_thumb.jpg
She was in NY & now might fly back to Amsterdam 

I guess we'll have to wait and see, then...

Instagram Doutzen Blonder @lorealparisofficial #preference #MediumCoolBlond
post-16474-0-1446079666-94844_thumb.jpg

It's been a long time since she has dyed her hair ...I believe it's been 1.5 years ago 
Loved her natural hair color!! Really hope she does not get back to blonde hair with red glow

Instagram Doutzen Blonder @lorealparisofficial #preference #MediumCoolBlond
post-36478-0-1446079668-17101_thumb.jpg

It's been a long time since she has dyed her hair ...I believe it's been 1.5 years ago 

Loved her natural hair color!! Really hope she does not get back to blonde hair with red glow

The colour she was sporting wasn't her natural one was it? Her natural hair is much darker.

https://youtu.be/48tu-XlPVgs

Could this mean she is going to be in the Fendi campaign after all? I sure hope so!

Edit: having read the description on the video it appears Fendi are releasing a Karlito capsule collection. I don't know if Doutzen will be doing that or another Fendi campaign. We will have to wait and see I suppose.

Doutzen has her hair since her pregnancy not painted

That Fendi video gives me a lil hope even though it looks childish..perhaps she's doing that Fendi Karlito campaign

Instagram Doutzen Hello from set with @lorealparisofficial @chapuyc @fabienbaron @ludivinepoiblanc @charlottewillermakeup #stephanlancien 

post-16474-0-1446079669-0504_thumb.jpg

Have to see it without Instagram filter first to judge it :p but I think it looks good

Although it seems like she has already some outgrowth ?? But maybe it looks that way because of the Instagram filter

The last photo is a bit creepy .. she's almost a different person & 15 years older  (N)

The first black/white photo is stunning  (Y) & I love the first candid :p

--------------------------

Instagram thomaspollardtattoo Go big or go home #doutzenkroes #girltattoo #photorealism #skynyard #rotaryworks

post-16474-0-1446079670-55685_thumb.jpg post-16474-0-1446079670-57116_thumb.jpg

:nicole: