Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

She shot something with M&M in LA (probably editorial for W magazine)Irina Shayk & Lily Aldridge were also there Instagram Mert Alaspost-90308-0-1446079638-01873_thumb.jpgInstagram edward_enninful @denagia "pass me the metallic shoe" xoxo @wmag #Shoes #OnSet #WMagazine #Editorial #LA #LaLaLand 13hFoNANohA.jpg

According to her Instagram, Joan was there, too. I would love to see the four of them on the cover together.

According to her Instagram, Joan was there, too. I would love to see the four of them on the cover together.

Would love to see her on the W magazine cover in USA but according Edwards Instagram they shot a editorial  (#editorial)

Probably 1 page for every girl & it's probably going to be a very sexy shoot because of their Insta comments (fire, hot etc )

* BTW I think that Emmanuelle Alt disliked Doutzens hair style in that Vogue Paris ed because it is often cut off for half  :cain:

My fav images are the one with a yellow Moschino camera - black ball  - in Balmain outfit - black pool ring  :wub2:  (flawless pics)

Doutzen need to learn to not look so grumpy on sunny photoshoots 

Made by me guys ,hope is not considered as a spam ,let me know what you think and be ready for more movies posters with Doutzen, maybe tell me what you will like for her in a movie ;) thx

attachicon.gif10288258_10203487574691353_1699705298_o.jpeg

i would like a long hot sex scene with her (dunno why)  :Angel:

lol can't be in a movie poster

Just saw the commercial on Dutch TV
Her face did not looked that good (imo) .... actually I disliked all her shots in the commercial :(
Adriana Lima also had a few bad shots

But I really like the Charlies Angels theme

In December I said on Bellazon that I would love to see H&M doing a commercial in Charlies Angels theme & they did! But this is a bit of a let down for me because she did not shine at all

post-16474-0-1446079638-84697_thumb.jpg

Natasha is slaying this H&M campaign

Doutzen escaped this VS clusterfuck in time.

Perhaps thats one of the reasons why she left. She did say in one of her last interviews regarding VS that they were looking to hire new girls. That level of prestige/exclusivity that VS had years back has completely disappeared, magic is gone. Good decision by her.