Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

But damn Doutzen looks good, now I am confused as to when she's leaving VS :/

SB commercials were shot months ago and so was this one. She was still with VS then.

I don't know much about the Superbowl considering I'm not American but isn't there that thing where depending on when her contract ends (let's just say for example, contract ends let's say beginning of April), and after that they can't use any more footage of her in things or whatever? Or are they just super lenient with her contract since someone said it was supposed to end already? 

But damn Doutzen looks good, now I am confused as to when she's leaving VS :/

SB commercials were shot months ago and so was this one. She was still with VS then.

I don't know much about the Superbowl considering I'm not American but isn't there that thing where depending on when her contract ends (let's just say for example, contract ends let's say beginning of April), and after that they can't use any more footage of her in things or whatever? Or are they just super lenient with her contract since someone said it was supposed to end already? 

I don't think that is the case here. They knew that they were shooting a commercial for February. Regardless of her expired contract, they have the right to air commercial with her in it. Now, considering that her contract is expired, they might limit her presence to a minimum, choosing to promote other girls more but we'll have to wait and see.

Super Bowl is in eleven days.

^ I uploaded them just a few minutes before you did :p

I don't think that is the case here. They knew that they were shooting a commercial for February. Regardless of her expired contract, they have the right to air commercial with her in it. Now, considering that her contract is expired, they might limit her presence to a minimum, choosing to promote other girls more but we'll have to wait and see.

Ah right I see. They did take quite a lot of photos of her and there are a few individual shots of her (not of her face, but her backside) in the commercial so it's not as minimum as what it was probably expected to have been. 

All I know is people get uber competitive at the SB, it's America's biggest sporting event of the year and commercials galore. 

^ I uploaded them just a few minutes before you did :p

Ah right I see. They did take quite a lot of photos of her and there are a few individual shots of her (not of her face, but her backside) in the commercial so it's not as minimum as what it was probably expected to have been. 

All I know is people get uber competitive at the SB, it's America's biggest sporting event of the year and commercials galore.

VS usually retains the rights to use the girls' image for a while, sometimes they fail to reach an agreement but that's rather rare. They still use some pics of Selita and Marisa in the semi-annual sale stuff to this day.

Doutzen's butt is the best among all the angels, shouldnt be open to debate IMO.

But even Adri's always had a better butt than Candice or Lindsay or Behati etc. :neo2:

As an afterthought, Candy has a lot of athletic ability ( those yoga etc do come in handy) thanks to that she is able to arch like 20-25 degree on runway and up to  40 degrees for photo shoots.  She deserves all the credit to be able to pull that off, but anybody's butt would look stellar if they could do that

As an afterthought, Candy has a lot of athletic ability ( those yoga etc do come in handy) thanks to that she is able to arch like 20-25 degree on runway and up to  40 degrees for photo shoots.  She deserves all the credit to be able to pull that off, but anybody's butt would look stellar if they could do that

So, are you telling me you're calculating the angle one model can arch his butt on the runway?

:hehe:  :hehe:  :hehe:

Really interesting!! 

Why don't we make a comparison on their butts? 

:nicole:  :nicole:  :nicole:

^ I uploaded them just a few minutes before you did  :p

VS usually retains the rights to use the girls' image for a while, sometimes they fail to reach an agreement but that's rather rare. They still use some pics of Selita and Marisa in the semi-annual sale stuff to this day.

I guess now it's evident they appear to be doing this commercial in the same way. When this was filmed it's probably when Doutzen was still deciding on her contract. Since now the info is released that it'll be Adriana, Alessandra, Behati, Candice, Lily and Karlie in the Superbowl ad so Doutzen was just a promotional figure whilst they had her. It's usually the girls that aren't the biggest names in the brand that have footage that get's used. 

Doutzen's butt is the best among all the angels, shouldnt be open to debate IMO.

But even Adri's always had a better butt than Candice or Lindsay or Behati etc. :neo2:

+1

However I really do not want to see this topic turning into a Doutzen vs Candice thing. There have been way too many times in BZ where somebody expresses appreciation or love in a models forum and then somebody has to bring Candice up and put her on a pedestal when it's not her thread. It's become too damn regular and too damn annoying. 

^ I know I wasn't directing it at you elstone :hug: It was more of a general thing since from past experiences such debates can quickly spiral into a massive argument between two fans and it's just not a good thing. Both women are different, their bodies are different, their butts are different, and everyone will have a preference on who has a nicer ass. A booty is a booty and I'm sure we can all enjoy both of theirs :D 

Charlie Hunnam about Doutzen: "She's so sweet I don't think she would presume to... [offer modelling tips], you know? But I think probably without even knowing, she was immensely helpful, just in doing her thing, I feel like I learned a great deal. She's a badass for sure, she's awesome," he gushed.

"When I met her I was like, 'Whoa, she really is great, I see what everyone was talking about,' like really, really smart and funny, kind of sassy, just a really cool chick."

Cover Media - belfasttelegraph.co.uk