Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

The model lays in a uncomfortable position & she pulls a funny face. That would explain why she is not immediately recognizable.

It could be Doutzen because she is no stranger with G-Star.

* G-Star is Dutch

* Doutzen opened the first G-Star store for women in Amsterdam

* She's did a portrait for G-Star women selected by Vogue supporting Dance4life

Could this be that same mole?

post-16474-0-1446078767-81685_thumb.jpg

We probably have to wait for Fall Winter 2015 to see which lingerie campaign(s) she's doing.

Probably not Chantelle-Intimissimi-Triumph.

Hopefully she is going to replace Lara Stone for Calvin Klein ... Calvin Klein is one of the few major A list brands that pay a lot.

And I personally think that Calvin Klein is the most wanted for any model.

The models photo has the mole on the other side. I really doubt it's her, it looks like someone a lot younger. I mean surely if it was Doutzen there'd be some sort of buzz and articles about it, or at least even G Star themself would go "Hey, look at blah blah campaign Doutzen Kroes models it!". Even Doutzen would have probably made an insta post or something, she usually does for all the projects she's doing.

I think FW15 is going to be the time where we see a lingerie campaign or something, if I'm right she's still contracted with VS for maybe like a month left (so really there's no use) and SS campaigns are all ready out.

I would love to see her do Calvin because they have such good underwear, seriously some of the comfiest bras there are. Not to mention she'd get a lot of exposure from it, and people would be blessed after the whole Justin-Lara debacle.

IDK what else there could be though, Scheisser, Sloggi, Diesel, Passionita? It'd have to be a bigger name if they're going to pay her more than VS will. A few weeks ago you said Bjorn Borg could be a possibility and I think that wouldn't be such a bad option either, not as exposed though. Maybe EBLIN wants her back? If she did her own line or something C&A would be a possibility, C&A sucks though. I hated that place. Even HEMA is better.