Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

No she and her angency didn't confirm she was leaving, but the fact there is a good possibility

This is what I posted in the VSFS forum. 

At first Doutzen was very vague about it and secretively, like she really said close to nothing about it, only there were other brands interested in her, and perhaps she could stop one day with VS. The interviewer reacted really shocked. 

Then after 10  min her agency came to talk with the interviewer and said a decision was made. The interviewer asked what the reason was why she would stop perhaps. Their answer was: stopping at height of career, interest of other brands, Doutzen's familiy life. 

Still they haven't said: Doutzen is going to stop with VS, or the fact this was her last walk. 

The interview was quite contradictive.

Possibly Doutzen and her team are still thinking about it. There are offers of other brands and it depends on what those brands are offering, and she wants more family life and how her acting career is going to develop.

My opinion is this OR was already her last walk, OR next year will be, but she won't stay longer than that. 

No she and her angency didn't confirm she was leaving, but the fact there is a good possibility

At first Doutzen was very vague about it and secretively, like she really said close to nothing about it, only there were other brands interested in her, and perhaps she could stop one day with VS. The interviewer reacted really shocked. 

Then after 10  min her agency came to talk with the interviewer and said a decision was made. The interviewer asked what the reason was why she would stop perhaps. Their answer was: stopping at height of career, interest of other brands, Doutzen's familiy life. 

Still they haven't said: Doutzen is going to stop with VS, or the fact this was her last walk. 

Possibly Doutzen and her team are still thinking about it. There are offers of other brands and it depends on what those brands are offering, and she wants more family life and how her acting career is going to develop.

My opinion is this OR was already her last walk, OR next year will be, but she won't stay longer than that. 

I guess we just have to wait and see what happens

Then after 10 min her agency came to talk with the interviewer and said a decision was made. The interviewer asked what the reason was why she would stop perhaps. Their answer was: stopping at height of career, interest of other brands, Doutzen's familiy life.

Well her agent clearly said: We had a lot of talks and the decision has been made so she already signed or left.. and after that they continue to talk on why she might stop doing VS.. but be honest? How many ex VS Angels literally confirmed they were leaving VS? They all gave some hints or just dissapeared. I think she is preparing on leaving

Somene please tweet Ed Razek if it is indeed over

+1...this is a terrible mistake on VS’s part.  They could always sweeten the pot to entice her to stay.

Wow, this is big news, as I had not kept up over this past week.  I always assumed it would just be Lindsay who left this year, looks like another slot is indeed opening up.

However, from VS’s perspective this is likely not too big of a hit.  Their stable of talent is sooooo deep that we likely just welcome the new addition to the Angels  :idk:

Then after 10 min her agency came to talk with the interviewer and said a decision was made. The interviewer asked what the reason was why she would stop perhaps. Their answer was: stopping at height of career, interest of other brands, Doutzen's familiy life.

Well her agent clearly said: We had a lot of talks and the decision has been made so she already signed or left.. and after that they continue to talk on why she might stop doing VS.. but be honest? How many ex VS Angels literally confirmed they were leaving VS? They all gave some hints or just dissapeared. I think she is preparing on leaving

Yes I know her agent clearly said that the decision has been made. But the interview was contradictive and they didn't literally say Doutzen was going to stop. It wasn't in that many words.

Still they wouldn't talk about this in the media, if you are pretty sure you want to leave VS. Once its out there in the media there is no way back. So my opinion is they already made the decision D is leaving VS. 

Its more like the negotiating when she will stop. But sooner or later it happens. 

Joan & Doutzen would make a lovely couple :)

A Dutch website said Doutzen might also end her Loreal contract to start a beauty brand with her sister.... Just like Miranda Kerr did.

Because Doutzen said on RTL Late Night that she doubts about her VS contract & about some other contracts & her manager said that 2015 will be a ("spannend" year- dutch word) exciting year. Which could be good or bad.

I hope thats a joke!! It would be such a dumb choice to end her contract with the biggest beauty brand in the world. Loreal is Doutzens biggest contract... Loreal gives her MAJOR worldwide exposure.

If thats true her manager only sees $$$$

Sarah is a money grubber

Doutzen should never leave LOREAL

Hopefully, Doutzen not persuaded by that woman

VS pic from wtf.nl

post-16474-0-28078900-1418436126_thumb.j