Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

She shot for VS a couple of weeks ago. Probably pyjamas again.

Hoping she will do Zeki swimwear again & La Perla lingerie

And she will obviously sign that contract with Designuel

Last time VS demanded Doutzen not to work with that brand

She was announced as new ambassador for their brand but it was canceled because of VS.

and hopefully more H&M commercials & something like Nike for sportwear

But my dream is Calvin Klein underwear!!!

She shot for VS a couple of weeks ago. Probably pyjamas again.

Hoping she will do Zeki again/La Perla

And she will obviously sigh her contract with Designuel (last time VS demended Doutzen to work with that brand)

she did shoot with pajamas lol.

I think VS is not even aware of her decission yet.

Because she said: there are still talks about it but we know already what we are going to do. LOL

hahaha. then they are majorly going to regret not giving her the fantasy bra earlier and giving her more recognition.

Because she said: there are still talks about it but we know already what we are going to do. LOL

hahaha. then they are majorly going to regret not giving her the fantasy bra earlier and giving her more recognition.
The first time she signed with VS she wanted to make sure she would wear the fantasy bra when she signed her first VS angel contract.

But VS said we can not guarantee when you get to wear the fantasy bra but u dont have to worry about that because every angel will get to wear the fantasy bra before she leaves

FUCK YOU VICTORIA SECRET!

The first time she signed with VS she wanted to make sure she would wear the fantasy bra when she signed her first VS angel contract.

But VS said we can not guarantee when you get to wear the fantasy bra but u dont have to worry about that because every angel will get to wear the fantasy bra before she leaves

FUCK YOU VICTORIA SECRET!

Talk about overreacting. Doutzen said that they offered her a new contract, so if she would to stay she would maybe get one next year. No one at VS is forcing her out.

@hollander yep true. I remember saying that Doutzen said in a Dutch program that every angel in principle will get to wear the FB. 

But no, VS was in love with Miranda, Candice, and let Adriana wear it a 3rd time. Ok I get Adri and Ale, they were there since prehistoric times. 

But Miranda got to wear it twice and Candice earlier than Doutzen. 

I'm thinking: Hellooooo who is in the top 5 of supermodels, who is important in the fashion industry.

@schemer nobody said VS is forcing her out. They just make her wait so long for the FB (if she was waiting for it), And the change is getting bigger during the years a model is going to leave. 

Yeah she said that in 2008 in RTL Boulevard (Dutch)

Since the 2008 VS show she 's always been the biggest model walking the show.

But VS never gave her credits for that.

When Candice had a great year doing Vogue Italia cover in February and some campaigns she got a fueture during the VS show about her fantastic supermodel year BUT when Douten had a Major 2013 year she did not get any private airtime during the show.

4 September Vogue cover (italia-spain-holland-china) first model ever to grace 4 Vogue September covers!

8 vogue covers in total + 2 other september covers for telegraph fashion and a whole france elle dedicated to her!

2013 Campaigns for: miu miu, pucci, h&m 3x (summer/fall/winter), bruno magli, loreal, victoriasecret, repeat cashmere, tiffany & co, samsung NL, moam, hogan.

The only model with 5 different exclusive contracts worth million(s)

-Loreal

-VS

-Repeat Cashmere

-Samsung NL

-Tiffany & Co

VS showed zero respect and treated her like a b list model for years!

Lol I understand you guys are upset. I'm a huge Doutzen fan too but I don't see how VS treated her badly. Sure she wasn't a girl who opened the show, or she didn't get the fb. But she's had a really good VS career. She always had great screen time in the ads, she was amazing in catalogue. She got a Christmas cover. She's always had 3 of the best looks each show, has opened segments, closed segments, closed the show. She never was shafted like girls in the past. VS never treated her badly. Sure she didn't get the top Angel spot but she had a very good steady career with VS. And like you mentioned she has so many other contracts. She doesn't need VS anymore. Candice was much like Adriana and Alessandra. VS is what their sole focus was on. Gisele, Miranda, Doutzen had VS but had so many other things that they don't need VS for their careers.

Lol I understand you guys are upset. I'm a huge Doutzen fan too but I don't see how VS treated her badly. Sure she wasn't a girl who opened the show, or she didn't get the fb. But she's had a really good VS career. She always had great screen time in the ads, she was amazing in catalogue. She got a Christmas cover. She's always had 3 of the best looks each show, has opened segments, closed segments, closed the show. She never was shafted like girls in the past. VS never treated her badly. Sure she didn't get the top Angel spot but she had a very good steady career with VS. And like you mentioned she has so many other contracts. She doesn't need VS anymore. Candice was much like Adriana and Alessandra. VS is what their sole focus was on. Gisele, Miranda, Doutzen had VS but had so many other things that they don't need VS for their careers.

+1 THIS!!!

Also Alessandra had to wait 12 years after her first show to get the FB - Adriana 10 years. I bet if Doutzen renewed her time to wear the FB would've come. But I think it is totally unneccessary to say that VS treated Doutzen like crap cause they didn't

Doutzen made it very clear where her priorities were when Phyllon was born.. Less travel, less work so you can't expect VS to reward her if her availibilty for VS is less than models who have their main focus on just VS.

I think they meant that Doutzen was underused. Which I agree with, but understand since considering all her contracts, I guess it wasn't that easy for VS to use her more, I mean she did ditch the 2007 show for L'Oréal.

I get that. If anything VS were very lenient with Doutzen. They let her do L'Oréal like you said and negotiate her contract a year or two ago so she could do H&M. Most people would say go away but they let her do that. So they definitely did not hate her.

VS did Doutzen dirty by giving Candice that FB in 2013 instead of her, but they just never pushed her, that's all. But Doutzen never needed a push in the first place. She got what she needed from VS and left. I'm sad she never got the fantasy bra but she will be laughing all the way to the bank. I wish she, Adriana and Alessandra would walk out en masse