Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:( Oh no. But i'm glad it seems that is a decision she is making and that it wasn't due to money or because VS are getting rid of her. It is great to know they wanted to keep her and offered her another contract. But sad that she decided not to anymore. I understand though. Going to miss her for VS. She is just too perfect.

Miranda wanted more money. That seems obvious. I think Doutzen really did want to finish up with VS. Or they were in negotiations and she decided to opt out. Nothing wrong with that. She still has some amazing work ahead. And her and VS were actually on very good terms. I don't think VS treated her badly like people are saying. She wasn't one of their top girls like Adriana, Ale, Candice, Heidi etc but she always had 3 amazing looks. She opened and closed segments and is very well known. She didn't get the fb yeah big deal. They aren't that great anymore. I think she's had a wonderful VS career and I don't think they hate her. If there was issues they would have treated her like they did KK, Chanel, Selita. But they didn't. She got 3 beautiful looks and a great amount of screen time. If this is her last show she is going out on a high.

LOL ^ yeah VS are dumbasses. They had Doutzen and never pushed her to top where she deserved to be. But she had a great run. VS are still hung up on Adriana and Alessandra. They will never have anyone be above them and until they leave no girl will be at their level. Even Candice. But I still love Adriana and Alessandra. Can't believe Doutzen has been there since 05. Maybe now they can tell Izabel to go away too lol.

Doutzen right now on TV.. I'm a little sad about it guys.. :( gonna miss her so much! Really curious tho for what other brand she will be working for...

HGviJv8J.jpg iXW7UAZ5.jpg

she looks so cute! Its exciting time for her though, new opportunities, maybe even Bond girl as she wants.

VS ignore her and Lindsay this year and last year..

How was she ignored this year or last year  :idk:

She wasn't, her fans are just overreacting. It's a business decision for Doutzen, the same decision that was made by many girls before her.

She'll be missed but it's not that big of a deal.

I don't get it. Isn't she in the middle of a contract? Or did her pregnancies delay the end of her previous one? Cause she signed in late 07 which means she signed again last year.

My assumption is her contract was up during this year. Maybe beginning or middle. And they won't say goodbye right in the middle of her pregnancy. So they let her stay out of her contract for the show and then they parted ways. That's what i'm thinking anyway.