Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:huh: She looks exceptionally fine, no need do anything to a face who wants to age gracefully (just look at Paulina Porizkova). That was definitely not even needed to be mentioned.

Love the Mugler dress and so far my favourite look post-pregnancy. I hope she keeps it up with more red carpets appearances to look foward to.

She looks so good! :heart: And she still has that nice booty of hers!

On the thing about her face though, it's probably the picture. See in the well lit one where she's looking face forward it's not noticeable, but when it's at a higher angle and there is less light, it makes her look older because it puts more definition on her face, there was a recent video on Buzzfeed about it, here:

I never reply but after reading some of you saying Doutzen looks "old", I have to address the insane. She is 29 years old. Just because an hd camera shows her skin pores up close, doesn't make her old. I couldn't see any wrinkles and most people have wrinkles even in their teens, that's why women wear make up from an early age. Doutzen is a young woman and she looks amazing. True goddess.

You guys make a great point. But then again; should it be allowed to say how great she looks, but not to point out that her skin is maybe not the most youthful?

I for one like to think that negative comments aren't any less valid than positive ones

That's my guy :p

Perhaps it's just the HD camera but I just think her skin can look better ... laser can make her skin more youthful and it is natural treatment.

I still know she's got the best face on this planet :p

This hairstyle/color reminds me of the F/W Gucci cruise 2005 campaign & F/W 2006-07 Lanvin show :heart: 

-----
post-16474-0-1446078486-54259_thumb.png  post-16474-0-1446078486-4771_thumb.jpg post-16474-0-1446078486-4908_thumb.jpg
dnamodels & vogue.co.uk

I do think she has aged faster than what I had expected. Since her skin was always her best asset. Her skin was always extremely soft and glowing. I do think her skin might have aged a bit prematurely due to the fast en major weightloss after her first pregnancy, bc it was also then around 2011 that I saw the biggest change in her face and skin. Also pregnancy is quite demanding on the body, so it's best to 'recover' from it slowly. But of course in model land this is difficult, also when you are famous. 

Nevertheless she is a goddess. She really is a powerwoman who shines from the inside. 

Come on! She's 29... not 19. Her skin is very beautiful. Some little expression's wrinkles which is normal because she have a pale and thin skin and she didn't have a lot of fat. But she's not aging faster! She's more beautiful than 99% of the women of that age who already have two children and with that kind of skin!