Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Doutzen in an editorial with Liev Schreiber might just be one of the coolest things in the world. Liev Schreiber is one of my favorite actors, and Doutzen is hands down one of my favorite models, so I can not even describe my joy in seeing them together for Vogue US. Not only that, but they are both very good looking people, so even if they aren't a favorite to everyone, people will still be pleased with the shoot. I also love that the editorial is Ray Donovan themed, because that is a very good show in my opinion, and it had a great first season. Last but not least, Doutzen's eyes look stunning in this shoot, but especially in the 3rd and 5th photos.

maybe she realised that working with VS doesn't offer her anything anymore and she left.I mean she didn't went to Paris for the holiday shoot and i haven't seen a new photo of her at the site while the other girls always have new photos coming out on their threads

Don't quote on this because I can't tell you for sure, I'm just assuming stuff. I know as fact that 2013 is the last year on Doutzen's VS contract, so this year could very well be her farewell and it would also explain why she hasn't shot for anything that comes out after the show. I think that in Doutzen's case not renewing is probably a mutual agreement: Doutzen doesn't like to be stuck with one brand and VS is obviously not too thrilled with her work so it only makes sense that they would be parting ways.

Of course I could be wrong and Doutzen could be renegotiating her VS contract right now and keep working for them for another three years.

Don't quote on this because I can't tell you for sure, I'm just assuming stuff. I know as fact that 2013 is the last year on Doutzen's VS contract, so this year could very well be her farewell and it would also explain why she hasn't shot for anything that comes out after the show. I think that in Doutzen's case not renewing is probably a mutual agreement: Doutzen doesn't like to be stuck with one brand and VS is obviously not too thrilled with her work so it only makes sense that they would be parting ways.

Of course I could be wrong and Doutzen could be renegotiating her VS contract right now and keep working for them for another three years.

MissLima, I think you're right. Sad that VS hasn't yet (never?) highlighted her the way they should have. She's such a superstar. But she has clearly has greater things ahead of her.

^ I actually think it's incorrect MissLimaVzla, wouldn't 2014 be her last year? If we are abiding to the 3 year rule, 2008+3= 2011 (add another 3 to that) = 2014 so next year would be her last year if they didn't re-negotiate. But I think they will definitely pay closer attention to her next year solely for the fact the girl will be going to Space and we all know VS loves media attention, so it seems likely that next year could be a better year for her  :hehe:

^ I actually think it's incorrect MissLimaVzla, wouldn't 2014 be her last year? If we are abiding to the 3 year rule, 2008+3= 2011 (add another 3 to that) = 2014 so next year would be her last year if they didn't re-negotiate. But I think they will definitely pay closer attention to her next year solely for the fact the girl will be going to Space and we all know VS loves media attention, so it seems likely that next year could be a better year for her  :hehe:

She actually signed in 2007, months after Miranda & Marisa but she didn't walk the show because she had a previous scheduled event for L'Oreal that she couldn't get away from, but she was signed already in 2007 and she & VS agreed to wait until 2008 to introduce her as an Angel since she couldn't walk the show anyway. Plus they had just signed Miranda and Marisa so I guess didn't feel like they urgently needed to introduce Doutzen so fast.

She & Miranda then both renewed in 2010 while pregnant, we know Miranda's contract expired months ago which means Doutzen's expiration date is really really really soon or it happened already but she is still contractually obligated to walk the show as it was the case with Chanel in 2011.

She actually signed in 2007, months after Miranda & Marisa but she didn't walk the show because she had a previous scheduled event for L'Oreal that she couldn't get away from, but she was signed already in 2007 and she & VS agreed to wait until 2008 to introduce her as an Angel since she couldn't walk the show anyway. Plus they had just signed Miranda and Marisa so I guess didn't feel like they urgently needed to introduce Doutzen so fast.

She & Miranda then both renewed in 2010 while pregnant, we know Miranda's contract expired months ago which means Doutzen's expiration date is really really really soon or it happened already but she is still contractually obligated to walk the show as it was the case with Chanel in 2011.

My bad! Never knew of that! I still think they'll renew.