Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

She looks really gorgeous at this event! I missed her doing events for VS! :)

-------------------

from fashionetc.com:

Dressed in skin-tight, shimmery silver minidresses, Victoria's Secret's Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes and Lindsay Ellingson played the sexy-angel role with envious ease as they talked Valentine's Day and lingerie with a room full of fashion writers at Victoria's Secret's Soho location.

Surrounded by pink push-ups and pastel panties, as well as an endless supply of Vosges chocolates, FashionEtc took some time to chat with each Angel about Valentine's Day, buying lingerie and prepping for Fashion Week.

Whether talking love, lust or lace, the stunners had plenty to say about V-day memories and the best bras for their body.

What was your worst Valentine's Day ever?

Doutzen Kroes: "I told my boyfriend I wasn't into Valentines Day and I didn't need him to do anything. I obviously did want him to do something but sometimes you say things you don’t mean and you assume he will know. So, when I was upset that he didn't do anything, he was confused. I mean what girl doesn’t want anything on Valentines Day."

What are your best tips for guys buying lingerie?

Doutzen Kroes: "I think it's great when a guy buys you lingerie because it's something you don’t expect and you find out what he likes. It's a gift for him too. You put it on and it’s a win win situation. The key thing is getting the size right because if he picks something too small or too big, he might upset his girl."

How are you prepping for Fashion Week?

Doutzen Kroes: "I ordered beautiful Celine loafers, which I’m excited about because they are flat and super chic. I also got a great new Celine coat. They are things I will have and wear forever. I always go online to see all the shows but I want to see Versace and Haider Ackermann, because last year, his show was the best. I’m curious to see Tom Ford because last season his reviews weren’t so good, and I’d love to see Giles Deacon."

What is your favorite bra of the moment?

Doutzen Kroes: "I love the Gorgeous. I also really love the Very Sexy Push up because its simple, has beautiful colors and the right amount of push up."

--------------------

Does that mean she won't walk during fashion weeks???:(

Coco Rocha, Doutzen Kroes, and Shalom Harlow Talk Models' Rights

By Shakthi Jothianandan

post-5116-0-1446075471-50117_thumb.jpg

Meanwhile, Kroes suggested some simple improvements. “I think the Model Alliance can make a rule that every model has to have a minimum salary, you know?” she said, citing trade — when payment for walking in a fashion show is a garment from a designer's collection — as a major issue. Models who ask for payment, she said, can be swiftly replaced by a less demanding girl from the talent pool. Added Harlow, “There’s a misconception about how we get paid and, yeah, sometimes there’s windfall jobs, but very often we're working for free or for clothes.” The UK Model's Union negotiated with the British Fashion Council to establish minimum fees for shows. Rocha echoed via email, “I'd like to see standards of pay for our models in America. This is the one place where models are repeatedly asked to work for little to no money. In France we are paid, in Milan we are paid, why not here?”

I concur, there should at least some sort of organisation protecting young models...Or is there one already? if this is the case then they need to tighten the rains :whistle: