Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

where can I found her Elle magazine cover I want to buy it so bad, I only see Miranda and Chanel Elle Magazine cover, but not doutzen, and I don't want to purchase the Elle magazine with Miranda or Chanel in the cover, I want the one with Doutzen. I've been to walmart and albertson.

Mo (her agent) did her hair ... he is almost always doing her hair at events. :yuckky:

because he is pretty much always with her.

She should hire a good stylist/hair dresser. Doutzen is a stunning girl but her oufits are 95% :yuckky: :yuckky: and I have never been a fan of her hair since she dyed it in 2007. It takes away a lot of her beauty. :(

A lot of times it looks yellow or orange in the candids & that looks aweful. She need to change it!

Doutzen Kroes - presents the fashion collection 'Repeat by Doutzen' in Munich 15.10.2011

thanks

she's so beautiful :heart:

Thanks from me, too, odex! Doutzen looks fine here. Her expressions are nice as well. :fun:

I like tzdon's more recent post, too! Wouldn't mind if she lost the shawl, though, but it's still good.