Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

WOW :drool: :drool:

THNX A LOT for the thousend HQ photo's!! :p

I hope it's a Jimmy Choo campaign ... She looks HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!

She looks amazing (without make up) at Nice Airport !

*For the Dutch people:

Doutzen Kroes Twitter

Vanavond ben ik bij DWDD ;)

---------------------------

http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/

De mooiste!

Doutzen Kroes (vanavond te gast) is de mooiste vrouw ooit/Is Doutzen Kroes the most beautiful women?

vote:

ja=yes

nee=no

She need much more yes votings

post-16474-1306153315_thumb.jpg

WOW :drool: :drool:

THNX A LOT for the thousend HQ photo's!! :p

I hope it's a Jimmy Choo campaign ... She looks HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!

She looks amazing (without make up) at Nice Airport !

*For the Dutch people:

Doutzen Kroes Twitter

Vanavond ben ik bij DWDD ;)

---------------------------

http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/

De mooiste!

Doutzen Kroes (vanavond te gast) is de mooiste vrouw ooit/Is Doutzen Kroes the most beautiful womenwoman?

vote:

ja=yes

nee=no

She need much more yes votings

She does not, because it's a terribly silly question. You're obsessed.

^ I love you're positive energy :trout: (don't we all..? :))

But you've got the right to disagree and to vote no.. So that's good for you.

Hey! I'm Dutch :D

I just like to stay with my two feet on the ground. She's not the most beautiful woman ever, or even in the Netherlands. I'm very annoyed by this cultus of making models, actresses, people into 'gods'. By judging people just by their looks and what they say. Because you cannot judge people by what they say, only by their actions.

This whole 'Doutzen is the most beautiful this and that' makes other people feel inferior. And there's no way I'm participating in that cycle. She's a pretty woman/girl and she has a pretty good head on her shoulders; she's not Einstein and she's not the best in her profession even. But I've liked her from the moment I saw her in ELLEgirl, her first work ever. To me, she (like more models) is a canvas for inspiration, a canvas painted on by designers and make up artists in the past, and now by L'Oreal and VS and some magazines still.

I do not adore her, because this sort of adoration distracts a person from becoming who they truly are (me from being me and Doutzen from being a normal girl who has to wipe her butt after.. well ya know, just like every one else).

^ You're welcome! I use it too and it really is very nice :)

Anyone hoping for her returning to fashionweeks; she said in her DWDD interview it's no longer necessary for her to walk shows like that because she's 'famous' enough. (she put it more to the lines of 'those shows are to attract the press's attention to you, and I no longer need that').

Methinks she was so happy about being asked for Prada since they refused her some years ago for being 'too fat', and the fact that it was in line with her CFDA stuff (about girls in the industry being too thin), that she accepted to do that one show.