Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I really missed her this years' VSFS

yes! it wasn't the same without her and miranda kerr. :(

100% agree!!but this year's show was the best since 2006!

-------------

I did not like this vs show ... I only liked the 2003 & 2005 vs show.

The people in Holland who watched the show said the girls were actually ugly & wearing ridiclious things. They said: is this Victoria Secret? :yuckky:

-------------

The people in Holland who watched the show said the girls were actually ugly & wearing ridiclious things. They said: is this Victoria Secret? :yuckky:

I agree with you. The best show was in 2005.

-------------

To be honest, 2007 to now is mediocre to me with all the hand waving and kiss blowing. Anyway i miss doutzen.

-------------

To be honest, 2007 to now is mediocre to me with all the hand waving and kiss blowing. Anyway i miss doutzen.

I mean, of course 2003, 2005 and 2006 are the best years ever!yes 2007 for me was the worst ever!also didn't like 2009 but this year they are better than last years, I think!

Actually I saw the show with my dutch friend and she loved it LOL

Translations of Doutzy`s interview form greek Grazia :wave::heart:

With origins from Holland 24-years-old today Doutzen belongs to the new generation of supermodels. According to Forbes she is in the 5 most popular models of the planet. For a short time now she is the main face of Victoria's Secret campaign (along with Heidi Klum, Carolina Kurkova and Andriana Lima. And on top of that, she is a part of L' Oreal Paris's dream team.

Is there a magic beauty secret?

Sleeping and water are things that make miracles and we surely shouldn' t ever forget. Besides, the right make-up is responsible for a beautiful face. That's why I adore anything around this field. I try all new L' Oreal's products much before they are released.

How were you as a child?

A strange combination of a little lady and a kid who played with my friends at the countryside. I was playing all day at the same time that I was running home to try my mother's lipstick.

Which are your favorite beauty products?

Extra-Volume mascara, Collagen, Color Riche lipstick and hair care products Anti-Break Elvive of course all L' Oreal Paris.

What gives elegance to a woman?

Her style, behavior. learning and of course the respect she shows to others.

And what makes her sexy?

I think confidence and independence. Without this to mean that she doesn't feel the need for someone by her side. A woman that pays her bills on her own is sexy.

What you do to keep fit?

I do box because I feel that it releases my feelings, my every day life pressure. Also I love to dance even though I do it on my own way.

What's your recipe to have a good time?

Holidays. I remember my visit in Mexico and the tombs of Mayas and in Thailand that I stayed in a traditional hostel and felt like being one with the local people. Incredible experience!

Hey guys! Since the thread is a little quiet right now, I hope you can help me.

I'm looking for pictures of Doutzen with sleek, long hair. I know I've seen them (backstage, runway, etc.) but I can't find them.

I've tried going through the thread but to be honest it's become too long for me to find pictures quickly.

Since I gather a lot of you have a lot of Doutzen pics saved on your comp, can you please take a look and post what you find?

Thanks in advance :flower: