Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Hello all heh. I'm Black brasilliam guy and I couldn't resist in create an acc here and talk some words about Doutzen and people talkin shit everywhere about the white women and black guy thing.

First, you guys need understand that, all that ambition for perfect beauty is USELESS. Yes, it is. At end of day what you will lookin for is happiness, sexual satisfastion, parther and love.

As I did check, Doutzen is a great woman, down to earth, respect other people, and definitly is going w/o fear for her happiness(that's enoff for her even if she looked fugly to get a down to earh, respectufl and handsome black guy). Definitly she's aesthetically perfect. Maybe most beautiful woman ever (I saw her works/pics here while doing the acc), but then, she's NOT more or less than anyone else in my eyes. Mainly in a black man eyes.

I can relate her to my wife, who happen to be white* nordic. (yeah we are like heidi klum x seal couple or even doutzen x Sunnery).

Secondly, for you guys get it right... blacks, either men or women have their eyes genes trained to go for partners far to be aesthetically perfect, in other words, we did learn how to go for a woman/man for who they are, sexual satisfation etc. Ofc a seductive woman is sweet, but then, it has nothing to do with aesthetic and perfection.

I can see why women like Doutzen go try the love luck with black guys. Dispiste any suppose fascination with dark skin, I am sure it was easier way to find a real love for her. Most other kind men just go for what the woman looks alone, and at end get bored. There why relation ships btween celebrities do not last shit or btween people looking for aesthetically perfect partners.

third, I don't know Sunnery but he did come in Brazil while ago if I'm not wrong (House DJ). and if he is who I'm thinking, who did have luck in this relationship it was Doutzen Kroes aswell. As I'm a Brasilliam, I know what I'm talking about. Black ppl are masters in find happiness even with the "ulgest" partners in other people eyes. Besides, beauty is in the eye of beholder. At end of day you guys look at black people with some pity but actually, we are the ones who feel sorry for you guys. You are enslaved and convicted to go just for your kind ppl. while we can find love freely resguardless people's appearance ;)

Okay, Adriana Lima and other topmodels brasilliams are MIXED. has mixed families along their family life. You do not see people talkin about the UGLY white guy serbian marring the beautfiul BLACK girl Adriana Lima who comes from bahia (the spot in Brazil with majority black people and the last spot where we can find blacks not mixed aswell. Yes, most of the Brasilliams already are mixed you know it right? 200 millions people here and roughly we are a mix btween whites and blacks as well).

And last, WHITE GUYS x BLACK WOMAN at least down here where people are more open minded had in the house DOZENS of MILLIONS as well. Women with darker complexions and not aesthetically perfect as well. But perfect partners to be with, sexual satisfation and etc. Even the millionarie ones while ago only dated/married black females (I'm including the mixed ones as well).

nuff said, and with all respect, yall should STFU about black people. that's why I don't like celebs blacks datin whites, mainly if it is outside brazil.

^:rofl:

Dear God, that was hilarious. Here Pedro29 is, talking about a very important issue dealing with the equality of the races and their ability to freely marry/ sleep with/ interact with one another, and you just completely ignore him. lmfao.

And Pedro29, I see where you're coming from. I deal with people every day who don't see that people should have the right to date/ marry/ et cetera any one they want to, and I just don't believe it. I know people who try to cover up their own racism with excuses, such as "Well, I'm not racist, but everyone else feels that way so we might as well roll with it." It's a ridiculous mentality.

My attitude towards models', celebrities', et cetera, love lives is to mind my own business. People are entitled to date others freely, and it is no concern of mine who they may choose to be with. :)

^:rofl:

Dear God, that was hilarious. Here Pedro29 is, talking about a very important issue dealing with the equality of the races and their ability to freely marry/ sleep with/ interact with one another, and you just completely ignore him. lmfao.

And Pedro29, I see where you're coming from. I deal with people every day who don't see that people should have the right to date/ marry/ et cetera any one they want to, and I just don't believe it. I know people who try to cover up their own racism with excuses, such as "Well, I'm not racist, but everyone else feels that way so we might as well roll with it." It's a ridiculous mentality.

My attitude towards models', celebrities', et cetera, love lives is to mind my own business. People are entitled to date others freely, and it is no concern of mine who they may choose to be with. :)

Great words LastWish, but I'm aware how "non-racist" people normally emulate to be. it's in everywhere anyway and it's just about appearance at end of day and not properly "races" or ethenic backgrounds. (Unless your a of these neo nazis hidden in usa/germany etc. (if I'm not wrong, even in europe (N and S) ppl are racists towards other whites even if they are exactly same :laugh: correct me if I'm wrong :whistle: (btw I lived 4 years in germany/italy where I did meet my wife).

I did not target anybody in especial with my last post, neither did I try say becauuse I'm black I do more power and versatility in dating other ethenies. Actually who has this power are you whites. but you are to cowards and close minded and even would date someone with exact facial/color/hair color features (for us it's like dating our own parents. Yukkk).

Btw my revoltin post its about all this "The prettiest white girl with the avarage or ugly black guy" thing. That's disgusting have to ear in everywhere how WHITE people are so superior and want max distance blacks. AND THATS BULLSHIT. grow up. you should actually be psychologically strong enough to assume it.

ALL contries blacks with exection Etheopia if I'm not wrong, were colonized by and MIXED with blacks. even in inslands reminds me hawai,barbados etc

Black ain't the ones who CHASED (seduced as someone mentioned Doutzen attitude toward black males) to be with. I don't remember any blacks forcing colonization in white countries :wave:

Even this girl in the site picture, that one up left the screen do not look white. she looks more a mullata with big lips and light brown olive skin :heart:

SO let's all just grow up and admit that we have some attractions each other. its SOOOO more easier and all can be happy (such feelings that brasilliams were the most confident btween the countries, even though there's lots black/whites childreen in europe/middle/islands/africa/americas as well). OFC there's black ppl who whites do not like because appearance/attitudes, perfectly accepted, though.

the only thing drives me crazy and my wife it's all this bullshit and crying about 1 ppl who married/had a child with a black ppl. that's ridiculous. PUT IT in your heads. There's MORE WHITES who actually HAVE black hidden mixes in their heterage than WHITES pures as well. considering such aryans really are from a diff kind mamal (what is impossible as we all already know).

Nothing agasint you and any1 else as I said, I'm just tired of all that explicit rascim w/o necessity.

Have good day.

^I get what you're saying. :yes:

And you're right; Sunnery James isn't the first black man Doutzen's been with, and, if it doesn't work out with him, he probably won't be the last. :whistle:

I don't get into the whole "whites are superior" thing; I think it's bullshit. It's sad that people have to act that way and make non-racist people's lives difficult. I think that they should grow up, too.

sry pedro being white is just better

exhibit a)

ps: every white person has black genes as we are all from africa so this whole race and skin color discussion may be important to you

but it's actually pure crap

because some of us might think there is some new information or pictures about doutzen

and than we have to read that bullsh't...

@every reader

pps: yeah i know, you thought i posted some infos or pics, but you just realized it was also nothing more than bullsh't :p

Yeah heh... I've seen some of the jokes of Luis CK btw. I know that's ultra disgusting talk about it, mainly in a site where ppl are admiring other people. I'd delete my posts but I wont (I'll let it in the moderator's hand if there's one), even though I'm going to delete this acc. I just wanted to see pictures that famous interracial couple after all.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

ps: every white person has black genes as we are all from africa so this whole race and skin color discussion may be important to you

African genes aren't necessarily "black genes", whatever those are. But, thats off topic as well.

It looks like there arent too many pictures of Doutzen in the VS Holiday shoot, which would have been some of the last VS work we would have seen from her for awhile :(

Since I'm made up of 13 different ethnicities, I have nothing against Doutzen being with a "black guy". Pishhh, I think mixing is great. And they make a lovely couple.

Jade...I think she's due sometime in late January or early February.

Repeat Cashmere Store Opening in Köln, Germany - Oct 14 2010

th_c6926f102269229.jpg/monthly_10_2010/post-10032-0-1446074232-36679_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3499179" alt="post-10032-0-1446074232-36679_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150.59"> th_217491102269307.jpg/monthly_10_2010/post-10032-0-1446074232-39418_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3499180" alt="post-10032-0-1446074232-39418_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150.59"> post-10032-0-1446074232-43184_thumb.jpg

sexy black nails.. first time i see her wear dark polish!!! :drool: :drool: different makeup and hair too..

ok it's a bit quiet in here I have a new shot of you with Doutzen News.

an exclusive interview she gave about her life now she is pregnant.

The Interview:

Doutzen Kroes notes that there is a downside to fame. The 25-year-old model does not like to go out alone. "I'm just not at ease when everyone is looking at me," says Doutzen this week in Grazia.

During the day I'll go just down the street, but I think it's sometimes scary to go to the supermarket, "confesses the pregnant blonde in the magazine.

"I'm not really bothered, but it is at a point where it no longer comfortable that everyone is watching."

However, Doutzen admit that her fame sometimes leads to amusing situations. "Recently I heard a few boys say to each other, well, she's pretty thick! They did not know I was pregnant."

Motherhood

The Friesian expecting her first child about three months. Really prepare for motherhood does Doutzen yet. "This is no good. Because I have never been mothers, so I do not know how it will be."

The blonde does not worry too much about the arrival of her son. "I feel that everything is leash. They say many new parents to me."

Sports Regime

About her body Doutzen does not care, even after giving birth because she just turn her old regime will take up sport.

"I feel like to be back in action sports, because I also like that. As fast as it can and I feel good enough, so I want to return to work."

Respect

Doutzen and her fiance, DJ Sunnery James, know what they want to give their offspring. "What my parents and Sunnerys parents have given us is respect for everyone, then you also get respect.

I find that very important. Just as open minded in life."

Nanny

Because both Doutzen and her future husband a busy career, he believes the model that after giving birth is hiring a nanny. In order to stay at home, how she does not sit.

"I have not done anything over seven years to get where I am today. Now I might just nice to be calm, but three months later if I do nothing, I am keen to adopt again places more to go. "