Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Doutzen Kroes, Coralie Charriol==

CORALIE CHARRIOL LUNCHEON TO PREVIEW HER NEW HANDBAG COLLECTION C.LILI==

Hudson Hotel, NYC

June 09, 2010

*Sometimes I think it would have been better is she was born in a city like Amsterdam in stead of little Eatermar (country side)...because I am pretty sure she would have a much better style!

She will never be a big supermodel if she does not change her aweful style/aweful hair

fashionwindows.net

post-16474-1278546277_thumb.jpg

*Sometimes I think it would have been better is she was born in a city like Amsterdam in stead of little Eatermar (country side)...because I am pretty sure she would have a much better style!

She will never be a big supermodel if she does not change her aweful style/aweful hair

Couldn't agree more :yes:

Most of the models are always having (or trying) to have an impeccable style, hair or make-up.

But it seems like she doesn't really want to make an effort :( Too bad cause she's really beautiful

DOUTZEN IS PREGNANT :woot: :chicken: CONGRATS!

Doutzen Kroes zwanger

Lands mooiste en beroemdste topmodel Doutzen Kroes is zwanger.

Samen met dj Sunnery James verwacht ze over zes maanden haar eerste kindje. „Ik ben zo gelukkig”, aldus de Friese schoonheid die shows liep voor alle toonaangevende modehuizen en uitgroeide tot een wereldberoemde ster. „Sunnery en ik zijn in de wolken. De eerste kritieke drie maanden zijn voorspoedig verlopen. Ik voel me goed. Mijn vrienden en familie zeggen dat ik straal.”

Zolang het fysiek goed gaat, blijft ze modellenwerk doen. Komende tijd gaat ze aan de slag voor een kasjmiermerk en ook haar contract bij een groot cosmeticamerk gaat gewoon door. „Alleen bij de Amerikaanse lingerieketen Victoria’s Secret heb ik een time-out gekregen. Niet dat mijn zwangerschap een probleem is voor de keten. Heidi Klum en Adriana Lima, andere boegbeelden van het ondermodemerk, hebben ook kinderen gekregen.”

telegraaf

NOOO!!!

I just saw on rtl boulevard they were gonna announce a pregnancy... someone who is dutch and worldfamous

..and i thought maybe famke jansen...or doutzen

but now i see its doutzen

she just know that guy for about 1 year

----------------

and i thought we were going to to see doutzen at fashion week in september

but thats not going to happen

*Doutzen is 3 months pregnant

Happy for Doutzen...but.... sad because we wont see her at the vs fashionshow + we proably wont see any fashion work