Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

If you're talking about Sunnery James, then yes. Although her facial expressions weren't the best, I think that Numero Tokyo editorial was one of her best.

When will Doutzen actually be appearing at the Cannes film festival? I'm hoping she will try to step up her fashion choices (just like her first time in the white Cavalli dress)

^ i agree. Doutzen is incredibly beautiful (ok, im not trying to just state the obvious) but she also seems like such a sweet girl, i highly doubt that she would be dating more then one guy at the same time- she wouldn't do something like that.

well she broke up with the last dj and started dating this one directly.. so maybe there was something while she was in the previous relationship

but who gives a f*** she's young, rich and beautiful..hell, i can't even imagine what i would do (to be clear i'm not rich :laugh: )

well she broke up with the last dj and started dating this one directly.. so maybe there was something while she was in the previous relationship

but who gives a f*** she's young, rich and beautiful..hell, i can't even imagine what i would do (to be clear i'm not rich :laugh: )

She actually broke up with Greg a few months before she started dating sunnery, she was just saying at different events in Holland that she was still with Greg because she didn't want to make a big deal out of them breaking up. ;)

Ahhhh...I can't believe I'm going to miss all the Cannes pictures this week :( ...my final exams are starting tomorrow, and I have to learn ,learn and learn some more!

The cover looks awfull :( .. she looks like Raquel Zimmerman :yuckky:

I expected something really awesome :(

She hasn't been on a vogue cover for over a year ..and now she comes back with this :blink: does not even look like her

But the good thing = she finnaly got a different face expression

... and maybe it looks better in high quality

^Exactly.. Different face expression is what I first saw .. Although her mouth's still opened :laugh:

She does look weird. But that's maybe because of lq..

And I'm sooo glad she's in Cannes!! I started to doubt, because there're only few days left.

Thanks for the news and cover.

I'm so glad she's in Cannes again this year! :woot: Me too I really started to doubt... I really hope she'll wear better dresses than last year.

Finally a new Vogue cover!!! Not her best but whatever: this is her first Vogue Russia cover!!! :woot:

AND PROBABLY HER LAST

Miss Lima:Why do you think so? - because its a really bad cover + she doesnt really craze the vogue covers anymore

---------------------------------------------------------

btw: i know alessandra got the loewe campaign...and just heard adriana also doing the loewe campaign

miranda kerr got the prada campaign + a other fashion campaign (maybe also loewe?!)

so im thinking: maybe doutzen might be in the loewe campaign as well:)