Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

VS:

012010_confident_prod_hdr.jpg

Eat cake, look great :blink: Wtf?

Ouch, kinda a slap at Doutzen. It's like VS's subtle attempt at saying she's larger... She's modeling their girdle line. It's a product used to make you look slimmer. Doutzen's body is normal, it's more indicative of the average womans. I think she looks better then Miranda or Rosie that's for damn sure. I'm sorry if I was Doutzen and I saw their tagline "Eat cake, look great", I'd be f*cking offended to all hell.

post-1004-0-1446073563-7648_thumb.jpg

I am calm, I'm just saying.... that what it means, and I'd be annoyed to all hell seeing the slogan slapped across my pictures if I were her. You tell me to calm down and I'm telling you to get passionate about something. If you like Doutzen or any other model, then express your joy or dislike of something that's happened to them... it's called being a fan. Emotions! people have them... for or against. lol I know shocking

I am calm, I'm just saying.... that what it means, and I'd be annoyed to all hell seeing the slogan slapped across my pictures if I were her. You tell me to calm down and I'm telling you to get passionate about something. If you like Doutzen or any other model, then express your joy or dislike of something that's happened to them... it's called being a fan. Emotions! people have them... for or against. lol I know shocking

well a person who is truly self confident(which doutzen should be by now..) wouldn't take that as an insult

i don't know you but i guess you're either young or you have low self-esteem (and pls don't take this as an offense :laugh: )

+ this:

Stunner Doutzen Kroes was at that panel and told The Associated Press she doesn't do shows because she doesn't fit into the sample size.

So she joined Victoria's Secret's brigade of sexy girls. "I eat and I am happy," she said. "I want a healthy lifestyle, and I hope other models can have choices like that."

I love that picture, one of her better VS pics!!

Off topic: Is anyone else really upset that Sven got disqualified?...I wasn't even this upset when we lost to Russia at the EK 2008!!!!

im very upset! :( :( ..and pissed :angry:

(never expected this could happen ... specially at the Olympics !!)

because of stupid m#ther f#cker (coach)

i cannot imagine how sven kramer is feeling right now (we saw he is furious)...it was supposed to be his most important moment and gold medal in his carreer

he's not gonna sleep for months :cry:

(and me for few days) :(

I think you're thinking to far into it. Remember that while Victoria's Secret emphasizes their models more than any other company, they do not base their campaigning strategies on said models. They chose a nice, catchy slogan and had a model (Doutzen) display the product. I am positive their marketing strategy was not based on their opinions of Doutzen's weight, that would be an incredibly juvenile thing for a company to do.

Not to mention, the slogan emphasized "looking great", so they chose a model who looked great.

VS:

Eat cake, look great :blink: Wtf?

Ouch, kinda a slap at Doutzen. It's like VS's subtle attempt at saying she's larger... She's modeling their girdle line. It's a product used to make you look slimmer. Doutzen's body is normal, it's more indicative of the average womans. I think she looks better then Miranda or Rosie that's for damn sure. I'm sorry if I was Doutzen and I saw their tagline "Eat cake, look great", I'd be f*cking offended to all hell.

I totally agree, it's very insulting and shocking! :cry::blink: Doutzen is NOT fat, neither in overweight!! It's really stupid VS uses one of his angel (ridiculing her at the same time!) to promote this kind of line!! :angry:

I don't know but I hope so! On TFS, High Maintenance said she'd surely be in The Netherlands before going to Mexico, so in Europe! :flower: All is possible! I don't believe too much she'll be in Milan, but there's still a hope.

----------------

more pics from CK party:

th_1552d769455633.gif/monthly_02_2010/post-31413-0-1446073565-2109_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3484647" alt="post-31413-0-1446073565-2109_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="130.43"> post-31413-0-1446073565-23878_thumb.jpg th_27389569455644.gif/monthly_02_2010/post-31413-0-1446073565-26616_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3484651" alt="post-31413-0-1446073565-26616_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="76.67"> th_2ab7d169455648.gif/monthly_02_2010/post-31413-0-1446073565-315_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3484653" alt="post-31413-0-1446073565-315_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="67.5"> 98d76469455652.gif