Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

SHE'S THE BEST THIS YEAR

Hell no! She sucks. I'll have Maryna over Doutzen any day of the week.

That is it just for my opinion!! Really, calm tones! it's a joke! Peace everyone!

I prefer Doutzen 'cos she represents to me the real girl next-door. Not other vs "ANGELS":all the other are IMO unattainable beauties. Doutzy is a REAL beauty:curvy, healthy, strong! Iwould buy vs lingerie 100 time more only 'cos DK wears it!!! :heart: :wave: :blush: :yes:

The whole C&A commercial is about that guy!! :blink: (designer?)

Almost no Doutzen in it. :(

*I dont get why they asked Hillary Rhoda and the other model to do this commercial.

(poor girls)

--------------------

in a few minutes theres going to be video footage about doutzen at the vs show on rtl boulevard (dutch tv)

Thanks a lot!

She's gorgeous!!

.... but

WHAT THE ... !! :x (N) :cry:

She really need to do something about this ...or else I dont see her doing much HF work in 2010.

I noticed that too... but I was ashamed to say. :laugh:

Thanks for telling it first. Now I feel free to say:

She need to work out her butt :laugh:

P.S: I loved everything else on her, specially how curvy and gorgeous she is on the runway

Whaha

I think everybody saw it!

Sometimes im also thinking: shall I say something about it or not ... but most of the times I just say something about it.

I hope she will see it too.... and think: what the ..?! I have to do something about it.

She's aging ... Doutzen is almost 25 years old ... she's gotta be carefull about her body for her work.

Her days as a HF model are maybe almost over.

Clock is ticking ..tic-tac ...tic-tac.

I think (hope) she didn't have time to lose weight because she travelled much since September:

Amsterdam-NY-Finland-Ibiza-Amsterdam-NY-Brazil-NY-Chicago-NY-St Barth-Miami-NY-Miami-NY!

And if you notice, her body looks better than in St Barth late October! :) I hope she goes on like that (loosing weight)!

--------------

I'm surprised they didn't give her outfits which hid her body!

Whaha

I think everybody saw it!

Sometimes im also thinking: shall I say something about it or not ... but most of the times I just say something about it.

I hope she will see it too.... and think: what the ..?! I have to do something about it.

She's aging ... Doutzen is almost 25 years old ... she's gotta be carefull about her body for her work.

Her days as a HF model are maybe almost over.

Clock is ticking ..tic-tac ...tic-tac.

haha what are you actually talking about? i didn't saw IT (what is it? :p)

and i'm pretty sure she's not going to be a HF model again

i mean thats like thinking will smith is going to lose his weight and muscles so he can be the fresh prince again :p

Never say never! It's even not sure Doutzen knows it herself! :)

-----------------

Dutch-Frisian model Doutzen Kroes says a lot of work goes into preparing for the runway show.

"So a month has gone by preparing. You've done the best you can, you've got a nice tan, you feel great. You hear the music and then you have to walk on. It's a little bit emotional too. It's like whoa. All of a sudden I'm on that runway, millions of peoples are watching, there's celebrities sitting in the front row and you know it's like a lot of pressure. And that all of a sudden releases and just makes you feel so happy," says Kroes.

3news.co.nz

-----------------

For info, it's not the first time Doutzen quickly gains weight! Remember late 2006/early 2007... :whistle:

I doubt she won't do HF at all in 2010 because of her body! When she shot her editorial for UK Vogue (early September surely) she was fatter...