Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Translation of Doutzen's interview in Marie-Claire France by me:

Her angel face and her gold hair hide a sacred will. The muse of L'Oréal Paris confesses us the secrets of a young tidy girl, healthy, but determined.

A facial treatment, an unforgettable massage?

I love the way the Japanese make-up artists mass me for the runway. They start by a deep drainage. Some movements I often reproduce in the morning when I wake up.

Your favorite beauty adress?

At Christophe Robin, in her salon of Hôtel Meurice, in Paris. He saves my hair totally desiccated by the irons and the drying cupboards. He also participates to the creation of L'Oréal hair formulas and always makes me try the products in preview. I use Elsève Nutrition Lumière and in particular the mask.

How old were you when you found your own style?

I was 18. Then, you need to know growing up with your style. For me, it's easy: I wear some good jeans and a good bag. A simple look where those are the accessories which have a big importance.

Your head of everyday?

Mascara, sunglasses, and few make up.

The tip which is you personnal?

Being happy, I'm a good nature. Eventhough some girls are prettier than me, I'm happy. It's a true chance in the life.

What do you do when you have 2 hours to devote to your beauty?

I sleep.

What do you do for your body?

I make the jump rope. and box. Not in a punching bag, to avoid too big muscles, but in the air one hour four time a week. My body really needs it. this energy expenditure is essential for me.

The fragrance which look like you the most?

Eternity by Calvin Klein, I'm very faithful to it!

The latest product which really impressed you?

The Mascara Telescopic of L'Oréal Paris.

Your bedside cream?

The treatment Elsève Color Vive of L'Oréal Paris to nourish my hair. I apply this mask and I re-cover my hair with a shower cap in plastik to do well penetrating the formula. I keep it all the night or a good part of the evening watching TV.

What is, for you, the most beautiful definition of beauty? Who incarnate it?

Beyoncé. I enjoy what she shows, the right balance between who she's and what she transmits. She's so different between life and stage. I have a big respect for her.

VS Model Search (Day 1) with Doutzen :woot::

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

From DK's Twitter:

@MissDK I'm in Miami ..... one day of work for VS here and back to the apple right away!

She is amazing!

Dowload:

http://depositfiles.com/files/xh84l1qp3

http://uploading.com/files/c6839668/VS%2BM...2Bwoot.gif.mp4/

http://letitbit.net/download/9767.9a059d3e...ot.gif.mp4.html