Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

times has changed ... back in those days they could do high fashion and commercial/ have curves, looking sexy etc. ... now it has changed !

If claudia schiffer would start working right now as a model .. she had no chance at all!! ... she would be too commercial and to much curves etc. (too much barbie/ playboy model)

she could be booked for guess but not for italian vogue covers, chanel campaigns etc

if doutzen would be a model when she and the other models like naomi, linda, christie started... doutzen would have been a ubermodel

It's official! The new Doutzen's boyfreind is Sunnery James!

Doutzen Kroes weer gelukkig!

Het is officieel. Ons 24-jarige Friese topmodel Doutzen Kroes is weer gelukkig in de armen van DJ/rapper Sunnery James. De twee werden samen voor het eerst gezien op het Veronica Sunset Grooves Festival in Hoek van Holland.

De rapper trad er op en Doutzen, die bij de bestbetaalde modellen ter wereld hoort, was achter de schermen. „Samen hebben ze gewacht tot de rust was weergekeerd”, vertelt een medewerker van de organisatie. „In de chaos kon je zien hoe dol ze zijn op elkaar. Maar er was op dat moment echter wel wat anders aan de hand. Eigenlijk lette niemand op die twee.”

Ook vrienden van de rapper bevestigen de relatie. „Wij feliciteren hem met een heel lieve meid.”

Topmodel Doutzen beëindigde haar relatie met het neefje van Lenny Kravitz, Greg Andrews. „Iedereen vond ons een leuk stel, maar na een jaar was het toch over.”

De Telegraaf

Quick translation (I tried my best):

Doutzen Kroes, happy again!

It's official! The 24 years Dutch model Doutzen Kroes is happy again with her new boyfriend, the DJ Sunnery James. Both was at Veronica Sunset Grooves Festival in Hoek van Holland.

The DJ and Doutzen, one of the top earning models, was in the wings of the show. "Together, they waited until everyone go out" Said an employee of the organization. "With every those people and this noise, they wasn't noticeable. But when i saw them, I noticed they wasn't just friends, something else was going on."

Even friends of Sunnery confirmed the relationship "We congratulate him, Doutzen is a very sweet girl".

Doutzen ended her relationship with Lenny Kravitz's cousin, Greg Andrews. "Everyone thought we was a nice couple, but after one year it wasn't still on."

If anyone understand Frisian better than me, please make the translation :D

It's official! The new Doutzen's boyfreind is Sunnery James!
Doutzen Kroes weer gelukkig!

Het is officieel. Ons 24-jarige Friese topmodel Doutzen Kroes is weer gelukkig in de armen van DJ/rapper Sunnery James. De twee werden samen voor het eerst gezien op het Veronica Sunset Grooves Festival in Hoek van Holland.

De rapper trad er op en Doutzen, die bij de bestbetaalde modellen ter wereld hoort, was achter de schermen. „Samen hebben ze gewacht tot de rust was weergekeerd”, vertelt een medewerker van de organisatie. „In de chaos kon je zien hoe dol ze zijn op elkaar. Maar er was op dat moment echter wel wat anders aan de hand. Eigenlijk lette niemand op die twee.”

Ook vrienden van de rapper bevestigen de relatie. „Wij feliciteren hem met een heel lieve meid.”

Topmodel Doutzen beëindigde haar relatie met het neefje van Lenny Kravitz, Greg Andrews. „Iedereen vond ons een leuk stel, maar na een jaar was het toch over.”

De Telegraaf

Quick translation (I tried my best):

Doutzen Kroes, happy again!

It's official! The 24 years Dutch model Doutzen Kroes is happy again with her new boyfriend, the DJ Sunnery James. Both was at Veronica Sunset Grooves Festival in Hoek van Holland.

The DJ and Doutzen, one of the top earning models, was in the wings of the show. "Together, they waited until everyone go out" Said an employee of the organization. "With every those people and this noise, they wasn't noticeable. But when i saw them, I noticed they wasn't just friends, something else was going on."

Even friends of Sunnery confirmed the relationship "We congratulate him, Doutzen is a very sweet girl".

Doutzen ended her relationship with Lenny Kravitz's cousin, Greg Andrews. "Everyone thought we was a nice couple, but after one year it wasn't still on."

If anyone understand Frisian better than me, please make the translation :D

Thanks to you and your online translator! :)

So i'm not the only one who criticizes little Doutzen (oh yeah she's all grown up) when it comes to everything huh! Can someone please explain to me why Doutzen is acting so stupid lately( is she on drugs?).............. eg career, looks, and the below negative zero taste in men! Oh hell, other than that i think Doutzen is sick, she's obsessed with -u-g-y a-s - h-l-e **g***

Someone should better lock up Doutzen in an underground until she recuperates from her sick obsession :cry: I think Amy Winehouse can help her with the song 'rehab'

just sick sick sick crazy biatch