Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Thnx a lot Vamp. :wave: ... It looks really good :)

BTW- Her photo on the Sayidaty cover would have been a awesome US Vogue cover :p

-----------------

Another new cover: BEAU MONDE (Dutch)

On the cover: Doutzen Kroes. Everybody loves Doutzen

Anna wintour, Mart Visser, Mario Testino and many others ... about why everybody loves her

Cover11.jpg

thnx to amarenza

http://www.beaumonde.nl/blad-bekijken/

LOL

I dunno :p I dont read those kind of magazines.

Thats the info they got on their website.

-----------------------------

So Doutzen got 1 small gorgeous photo in Vanityfair september 2009? :blink:

I wish she had more !!

They probably did a whole editorial ... but the september issue is all about Sarah F. and Michael J. ... so they probably didnt had space for the things they actually had in mind for their september issue

(I wish they used her ed for the october issue)

First they used a old Angelina j. candid on the newsstand cover of Harpers Bazaar instead of Doutzens cover :(

(a old candid against a prof. photoshoot ... it makes Doutzen ridiclious)

and now they only use 1 tiny pic in the september Vanity Fair (thats just cheap 2)

.....poor Doutzen .... it would have been great publicity for her in those major amercian magazines

(and a nice comeback)

but now it makes her look a lil ridiclious ... to show up for a photoshoot ...to use 1 small photo in their magazine.

Her agency should have said: use the whole editorial or just dont use it at all

Doutzen will be a special guest on 12th September for the Friesland Day in New York!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

LEEUWARDEN - Topmodel Doutzen Kroes uit Eastermar is op 12 september de speciale gast van de provincie tijdens de Friesland Day in New York. Ze zal de Engelstalige versie van een nieuw boek over zeventig gevierde Friezen in Amerika, in ontvangst nemen. Het fotomodel is daarin ook zelf geportretteerd.

De Friesland Day is onderdeel van de viering van 400 jaar vriendschap tussen Friesland en de Verenigde Staten. De provincie wil zich tijdens het evenement internationaal profileren. Overigens hoopte de Friese delegatie aanvankelijk Jane Fonda of Bill Clinton te strikken voor de openingsact.

Doutzen will be a special guest on 12th September for the Friesland Day in New York!

LEEUWARDEN - Topmodel Doutzen Kroes uit Eastermar is op 12 september de speciale gast van de provincie tijdens de Friesland Day in New York. Ze zal de Engelstalige versie van een nieuw boek over zeventig gevierde Friezen in Amerika, in ontvangst nemen. Het fotomodel is daarin ook zelf geportretteerd.

De Friesland Day is onderdeel van de viering van 400 jaar vriendschap tussen Friesland en de Verenigde Staten. De provincie wil zich tijdens het evenement internationaal profileren. Overigens hoopte de Friese delegatie aanvankelijk Jane Fonda of Bill Clinton te strikken voor de openingsact.

So there's likely a chance that Doutzy girl will meet Bill Clinton. Why does that idea makes me laugh :blink: Hmmm so much for a panty model!

So there's likely a chance that Doutzy girl will meet Bill Clinton. Why does that idea makes me laugh :blink: Hmmm so much for a panty model!

Is it that you can't read or do you have any braindamage we should be noticed off? Can I nominate Jodeci for a ban on this part of the forum?

I know I should not feed the troll. But there is not an ignore-option on this forum.

Now this guy with his "future baby momma"-shit is prolly gonna post his "future baby momma"-shit.