Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

FAT Doutzen :ninja:

Now, i'm beginning to wonder is she'll be a plus size model very soon!

Dude... Go away.

This girl looks so pretty.

post-24290-0-1446072635-06259_thumb.jpg

She looks positively ethereal in this photo. Flawless. :heart:

How can you call her fat? I agree that outfit is not the most flattering but seriously? She's just really muscular and in my opinion, looks to be one of the healthiest-looking models out there. There is a significant difference between FAT and MUSCLE.

MissDK:

AuwAuwAuwwwww my two upper wisdom teeth have just been taken out! I look like a chipmunk

----------

what?!!

i dont think i get this

can some explain this?

--------

nice escade pic with bond theme

she would be a great bondgirl / my fav. bondgirl :laugh:

Maybe that's why her face looked "chubby" at the premiere. She is NOT fat but at a more healthier size compared to runway models. She's got an athletic figure but in photos for things like public appearances, she doesn't really give good angles to shoot.

LOL! I had my "wisdom teeth" removed. Couldn't talk for a day. Well, Doutzen has Twitter to communicate. I used hands and facial expressions, something my sisters found very funny. I am sure Rens is having a lot of fun poking Doutzen now.

Edit: on her size: I wouldn't call her fat, but I don't find it sexy either. She is not a shadow of the girl that was supposed to make us forget about Marylin Monroe en Cindy Crawford. She really is hanging out with the wrong people, getting the wrong advises. Of course it is her choice, but imo a bad choice. The kind of choice that ruins a career. Oh well, it has been fun.

A friend of ours was at a seminar where Doutzens dad held a speech. He was constantly making "jokes" on Doutzen like she was a hooker ("I am proud my daughter is behind the windows in Amsterdam" which is a nice way to say she's a hooker.) I found that really sick, trying to be funny by insulting your successful daughter like she's a hooker. If Doutzen was my girl, I'd kick him in a hospital. What an asshole.

I know Karolina is pregnant too but I didn't mentioned her because she isn't anymore a VS angel!

I think too the VSFS won't be as great as 2005 or 2007, but who knows?

I hope Doutzen will have the FB! But i think they'll give it to Ale! She deserves it!