Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Well I'll admit I prefer her "high fashion" appeal of doing only runway, campaigns and editorials but that type of gig won't last long for Doutzen. She still does high fashion since she's still appearing on fashion covers and her upcoming editorial for with Bruce Weber in the German Vogue. Her contract as an Angel and L'Oréal cosmetics give her a boost of attention to the public to know who she is and can use it for good things (such as raising awareness of her charities like amfAR).

The Cinema Society & The New Yorker Host A Screening Of "In The Loop" (13 July 2009)

th_800c8441995256.gif/monthly_07_2009/post-31413-0-1446072619-00601_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3462301" alt="post-31413-0-1446072619-00601_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="139.44">th_0dfc8b41995259.gif/monthly_07_2009/post-31413-0-1446072619-05995_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3462302" alt="post-31413-0-1446072619-05995_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="157.98">post-31413-0-1446072619-07488_thumb.jpgpost-31413-0-1446072619-10221_thumb.jpgpost-31413-0-1446072619-35522_thumb.jpgpost-31413-0-1446072619-48807_thumb.jpgpost-31413-0-1446072619-52338_thumb.jpg

I love her dress!

----------------------------------------------------

modelinia

Supermodels aren't just about fashion. While they work very hard, they also take time out of their busy schedules to give back to those in need.

Doutzen Kroes is no exception. While she's just back from Brazil for a photo shoot alongside Hilary Rhoda and Gracie Carvalho for C&A, the beauty is apparently off to Tanzania soon. Already she's involved with amfAR, but she's branched out to include Dance4Life in her goodwill work also.

The charity aims to teach young people about the cause of HIV and AIDS, as well as how to protect themselves in order to bring about change. Doutzen recently spoke via Skype to those attending the 10th anniversary of Sensation, but with this latest news, it seems as though she's looking to get more involved. Bravo, Doutzen!

Hey Rens! Looking good today. Yeah, your sis looks good too.

And Doutzens more commercial work also looks like an awareness-raiser to me. Considering the unusual approach to modelling Doutzen has, I would not be surprised that that commercial work is not a target for Doutzen, but part of a bigger plan.

hahaha

well .. i dont see the difference between these candids and recent candids

but maybe she's having vacation (its july)

so now she can eat whatever she wants ....and i dont think she will ever be skinny again

people in the industry gave her the wrong diet advice (build more muscle ... now she looks big)

i remember years ago (around 2005) ...when she just started as the it girl and was skinny just like the rest of the models... she told in a interview that people in the fashion industry recommend her to gain weight and become a plus size model

... and after she gained weight she hasnt done any HF campaigns (besides CK)

now we only get to see her on/in the magazines

they are just mean / bastards

hahaha

well .. i dont see the difference between these candids and recent candids

but maybe she's having vacation (its july)

so now she can eat whatever she wants ....and i dont think she will ever be skinny again

people in the industry gave her the wrong diet advice (build more muscle ... now she looks big)

i remember years ago (around 2005) ...when she just started as the it girl and was skinny just like the rest of the models... she told in a interview that people in the fashion industry recommend her to gain weight and become a plus size model

... and after she gained weight she hasnt done any HF campaigns (besides CK)

now we only get to see her on/in the magazines

they are just mean / bastards

Why will she even listen to those people? Is this the equivalent of destructive strategy to her career as opposed to those people who don't want her to succeed? That's just crazy, or maybe it's Doutzen herself who wants to let go!