Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:laugh: Her second red carpet at Cannes, the grey Azzedine Alaïa dress is EXACTLY the same styling to the one Zoe Saldana wore to the Star Trek premiere in London (even the shoes are the same!).

I like her Vogue España pics much better than her Vogue Latin America since it's styled better and had better direction (although it was shot by Alex Cayley again :dontgetit:)

Love those yacht photoshoot pics and she's making her 3rd appearance? That's rare! Most L'Oreal spokesmodels just show up at Cannes for 2 premieres but I guess they love Doutzy!

Unfortunately, I believe Doutzen won't make a 3rd appearance! :cry: But we'll surely see her at the amfAR Gala Friday! :)

This is what she's got from Vogue Russia June 2009 which is the same shot+article from US Vogue (April 2009) but translated to russian.

scanned by achAT/Filipe

-----------------------

di 19 mei 2009, 21:05 Doutzen Kroes voelt zich onzeker

AMSTERDAM - Topmodel Doutzen Kroes is sinds het begin van haar internationale carri�re alleen maar onzekerder geworden.

Dit zegt de Friesin in een interview met het blad Cosmopolitan.

Doutzen maakt zich af en toe te veel druk over wat mensen van haar denken. "Mensen kijken altijd naar me. Ik word daar heel zenuwachtig van. Wat denken ze over mijn haar? Vinden ze mijn truitje leuk? Ik ben me heel bewust van mezelf. Ik baal er ontzettend van dat ik me zo laat be�nvloeden door de mening van anderen."

Toch heeft het Nederlandse model wel een tip voor als het even tegenzit met je uiterlijk. "Blijf stralen! Het maakt dan niet uit of je een 'bad hairday' of een pukkel hebt. Als je straalt, zien mensen dat niet meer. Het werkt echt!"

telegraaf.nl

post-16474-1242853932_thumb.jpg

Aww! I was hoping for another appearance because the "Inglorious Basterds" is when the REAL event starts because it had Brangelina, Diane Kruger and etc. Natasha Poly showed up on a great night.

I like her leather jacket but it looks all wrong on her and the dress looks too short. Greg looks great though and they really do make a smokin' couple.