Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Quote:

Doutzen Kroes (pronounced Dow-tzen Kroos) the face of L’Oréal Paris and the VIP guest at this festival was a knockout personality. She has grace, personality and not to forget drop dead gorgeous looks. She was so accommodating to every request and was a dream to chat to.

Dadum/ten.com.au

post-16474-1241283340_thumb.jpg

Just watched 'Raymann is laat' :)

She looked stunning!!!...she looked a lot younger, she was wearing a skintight orange dress(Herve leger?) and very subtle gold make-up.

They talked about how she grew up in Friesland, and her parents were there (She has her fathers lips :laugh: )

Greg was also there, he is really hot :drool: ...and also very funny.

And then they talked about upcoming projects: The Met, some commercials, victoria's secret shoots on the beach

that's about it :laugh:

I missed the raymann is laat interview, but I'll find it on uitzendinggemist.nl. When I found it I'll post it here

@ dadum

i just came home and i capped the show

i'm gonna upload it on youtube

Doutzen looks very stunning during her interview although I think that V magazine photo by Mario Testino looks awfully a lot like her Allure editorial with Testino as well.

I've been lurking for quite a bit and never got to come around posting until now because I haven't been active with Doutzen updates in a while but with some recent activities like her V shoot and her attending this year's Metropolitan Gala, I'm definitely back on the the train!

I wonder if Doutzen's got any other upcoming editorials? The last ones were from March like her "Belle du Jour" inspired Allure shoot with Carter Smith.

As for her L'Oreal commercial, you mean this?

this loreal commercial is not new

it was posted here like 2 or 3 months ago

Oops, sorry bout' that :blush: . I can't keep up with this thread :laugh: . But I'll edit my re-post and just let the fans take care of things :) .

~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

@blom

yes, i got the total show

but i stopped watching after the interview

so i missed the end...if you want i can edit the second part of the video and add the backstage scene

this loreal commercial is not new

it was posted here like 2 or 3 months ago

@blom

yes, i got the total show

but i stopped watching after the interview

so i missed the end...if you want i can edit the second part of the video and add the backstage scene

----------------

If u want ... yes :p :) /It was funny