Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Just go to Barnes & Noble and get the issue and scan it :cain:

You know what I did? Went to Barnes & Noble. You know what I did not find? Vogue Mexico. And you know what the could-care-less bohemian-wannabe-musician cashier told me? HE NEVER HEARD OF IT. I just got punk'd by Pink!

As George Dubya once said, "Fool me once, shame on.....shame on you. Fool me.....you can't get fooled again". :doofywave: Haha, let's see you try and pull that one on me again!

:laugh:

You know what I did? Went to Barnes & Noble. You know what I did not find? Vogue Mexico. And you know what the could-care-less bohemian-wannabe-musician cashier told me? HE NEVER HEARD OF IT. I just got punk'd by Pink!

As George Dubya once said, "Fool me once, shame on.....shame on you. Fool me.....you can't get fooled again". :doofywave: Haha, let's see you try and pull that one on me again!

That's b/c you did not go to the right Barnes & Noble ;) I know for a FACT that they do sell Vogue (Mexcio) in the US. You need to go to a bookstore or newsstands in a high traffic urban area. Another option is to come the East Coast (Y)

:heart:

I've never seen Vogue Mexico sold in any bookstores or newsstands here in Los Angeles (and to think, we are NORTH of the border of freakin' Mexico). The closest I've found was Vogue Espana and Vogue Latino America. As far as I can tell, those aren't the same mags. It looks like I'm gonna have to walk into those local carnicerias and super mercados to find this one.