Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I see some people on bellazon talking about bringing pictures to the signing and getting them signed, I'm guessing it's because they've never been to a Victoria's Secret Signing. They don't allow the models to sign anything but the pictures Victoria's Secret provides AT the signing. You can't really give them anything either, most of the time you are given a post it, and put your name on it, then security gives them to the models and they sign them, you can't take stuff to be personally signed. Just telling everyone so no one gets disappointed.

CoutureChick;TFS

I see some people on bellazon talking about bringing pictures to the signing and getting them signed, I'm guessing it's because they've never been to a Victoria's Secret Signing. They don't allow the models to sign anything but the pictures Victoria's Secret provides AT the signing. You can't really give them anything either, most of the time you are given a post it, and put your name on it, then security gives them to the models and they sign them, you can't take stuff to be personally signed. Just telling everyone so no one gets disappointed.

CoutureChick;TFS

i'm back, lecture got cancelled :D

few min. i'll have the vid.

awe thanks but ive been to a few before, hopefully i can just give it to her to keep, the last time i went for the secret embrace launch the guards were pretty far away but who knows. all i can do is try to give it her :blush:

You are allow to give things to her :) But I would still ask her to sign your picture. Who knows, she might actually do it. The worst that could happen is her saying "no."

:heart:

I've met my fair share of celebrities and the rules of autograph signings can vary (hey, I live in L.A., what do you expect?). Usually, if a celebrity is only allowed to sign one item, it is up to the consumer to provide that one item or they can choose to use the default photo that the celeb is signing. A lot of the time, the item that you choose to bring must be pre-screened by security or staff, which isn't that big of a deal.

For example, when I met Kristen Bell at a signing (before she joined "Heroes"), we were allowed to either bring one item of our choice or choose one photo from a set of pictures. Another example was when I met Katherine Heigl way back in 2002. She was signing "Roswell" photos for fans and I brought in her issue of Maxim. The security had to pre-screen me but I was allowed to eventually let her sign the magazine...which I still have in my possession. :brows:

Anyway, the point here is that you shouldn't let people tell you what they think is going to happen when meeting a celebrity. If you want to bring a personal photo for her to sign, DO IT. If at all, I'm sure she'll have a surprised reaction on her face, which'll make your trip worth it.

:laugh:

ok i think im just gunna try it no matter what haha

but im not sure which, should i try to have her sign the photo or should i give her the photo of us with a message written on the back?

i think i might just give her the picture, ill have her autograph one of her obsessions photos anyway.

that would be so cool if i could actually give it to her! shed have a picture of me. weird! ahha

ok i think im just gunna try it no matter what haha

but im not sure which, should i try to have her sign the photo or should i give her the photo of us with a message written on the back?

i think i might just give her the picture, ill have her autograph one of her obsessions photos anyway.

that would be so cool if i could actually give it to her! shed have a picture of me. weird! ahha

I agree, I think you should just give her a photo with a message on the back---it would mean a lot to her to know you support her :hehe: