Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I am SO happy Doutzen is an Angel. While I consider myself a casual fan, the moment I read this news I was ecstatic! If there is anyone who fits wings it's Doutzen. I've never been a fan of the Angels (except for Izabel & KK) and now that Doutzy is one, and Emanuela is getting face time... my heart jumps for joy. VS really does seem to be reforming itself. Isabeli Fontana, Caro F., and Bianca Balti have made a triumphant return to the mags as well... The change we were promised is here and I’m liking it.

I have hope for VS yet, and I have hope for a decent show, unlike the travesty of last years’.

i saw her on E! too .. only for 10 seconds ..it was a small preview for tommorow

and the women who host E! news said: or shall i call her: ryans new girlfriend?

(it was about doutzen)

-------

and she looked stunning! :drool:

they defitnely not photoshopped with the vs pictures

thought so too ^ ire. which is a good thing too. cuz when she was around VS was still classy. I think when she left is when....things went downhill for them :laugh:

anyways she was so cute and gorgeous on that E news interview! not to mention a very good spokesperson for them! Her english is really good. I see VS's next big star in the making....

thought so too ^ ire. which is a good thing too. cuz when she was around VS was still classy. I think when she left is when....things went downhill for them :laugh:

anyways she was so cute and gorgeous on that E news interview! not to mention a very good spokesperson for them! Her english is really good. I see VS's next big star in the making....

:hug: ;)

I'm not sure whether she had a lot of praQtice, but all i Qan say, is that VS' PR Team groomed her well. (Y)

And everyone has put their hopes on DK to save this, so.. :thumbsup: Things Qan only go up from here. :)