Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Thanks Destiny, haven't seen that one before :hug:

But I reckon that make-up looks :yuckky:

....and this is coming from a guy who knows absolutely jack-all about it :laugh:

No prob. :flower:

About the make up I'm sure nobody can come close to what Doutzen looks like with it on that's for sure :p :rofl:

thanks DADUM :)

Oh I watched Waar is de mol, but I missed the beginning with the baby monkeys! She was kissing over and over again with this cute little monkey. They travelled to uganda..slept in some mud hut on the ground and she said she loved it. I don't think she was wearing any make up but she looked just drop dead gorgeous. Her big dream in her modelling career is to get to the cover of American Vogue..some Uganda guy told her that a fat wife is considered beautiful in Uganda and she thought it was quite funny cause it is the opposite in her work. She said she got refused sometimes because she's curvy but said she didn't really care cause she doesn''t want to wear clothes that are made for 14 year old models. She came across as very sweet, sensitive...the thing she wanted to change about her is that "i constantly wonder what the person I'm talking to is thinking of me". She's a big flirt..she showered herself in the rain..and the end she cried and hugged Johnny (who is HIDEOUS) cause she enjoyed herself so much.

She wants to give something back to the world and activly become involved in charity work as much more people should see the beauty of the world.."like this past week" and then she cried and hugged him..it was really touching. Johnny seemed quite intimidated by her beauty..he was gushing all over her..and even called her "Doutz" grr so annoying..shots of him without his shirt almost made me throw up..

Oh so they went into the jungle or something and walked for 4 hours and then they saw real gorillaz..1 was constantly looking at Doutzen and she was "OMG why is he looking at me" but she was smiling and seemed pretty calm...then the monkey got REALLY close to her and she had her head down (and her cute little hat)...and she was carried away by guards..afterward Johhny was a bit nervous about but Doutzen was so happy and cool about what just happened. She was constantly joking with Johnny and her impression of a gorilla is AMAZING.

sorry but he's the worst guy on television..he screwed Zwartboek and TMF for me..thanx to his producer daddy...

thanks DADUM :)

Oh I watched Waar is de mol, but I missed the beginning with the baby monkeys! She was kissing over and over again with this cute little monkey. They travelled to uganda..slept in some mud hut on the ground and she said she loved it. I don't think she was wearing any make up but she looked just drop dead gorgeous. Her big dream in her modelling career is to get to the cover of American Vogue..some Uganda guy told her that a fat wife is considered beautiful in Uganda and she thought it was quite funny cause it is the opposite in her work. She said she got refused sometimes because she's curvy but said she didn't really care cause she doesn''t want to wear clothes that are made for 14 year old models. She came across as very sweet, sensitive...the thing she wanted to change about her is that "i constantly wonder what the person I'm talking to is thinking of me". She's a big flirt..she showered herself in the rain..and the end she cried and hugged Johnny (who is HIDEOUS) cause she enjoyed herself so much.

She wants to give something back to the world and activly become involved in charity work as much more people should see the beauty of the world.."like this past week" and then she cried and hugged him..it was really touching. Johnny seemed quite intimidated by her beauty..he was gushing all over her..and even called her "Doutz" grr so annoying..shots of him without his shirt almost made me throw up..

Oh so they went into the jungle or something and walked for 4 hours and then they saw real gorillaz..1 was constantly looking at Doutzen and she was "OMG why is he looking at me" but she was smiling and seemed pretty calm...then the monkey got REALLY close to her and she had her head down (and her cute little hat)...and she was carried away by guards..afterward Johhny was a bit nervous about but Doutzen was so happy and cool about what just happened. She was constantly joking with Johnny and her impression of a gorilla is AMAZING.

sorry but he's the worst guy on television..he screwed Zwartboek and TMF for me..thanx to his producer daddy...