Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Another article from the Herald Sun (Aus):

Doutzen's a dazzler

Article from: Herald Sun

March 04, 2008 12:00am

DUTCH beauty Doutzen Kroes is shocked her Wikipedia page claims she's got a penchant for "black men", but cheekily admits her fondness for the opposite sex.

"I just like men," the single L'Oreal spokesmodel giggled when told of the online encyclopedia's entry.

"It's true that black men have an extra flavour, but I can't believe the page says that."

Kroes was the guest of honour at yesterday's L'Oreal Paris Lunch at Docklands, impressing with her natural beauty and charm.

"I'm 23 but that's very old for a model," she said during a Q&A with TV weathergirl Livinia Nixon.

Her first impressions of Aussie blokes were that they're "goofy" and not as confident as their European counterparts.

And while this is her first visit Down Under, the New York-based Victoria's Secret model says she's mates with plenty of Oz models living overseas, such as Miranda Kerr and Catherine McNeil.

Kroes is off to Sydney today where she hopes to catch some waves at Bondi, despite sipping Lemsip for a scratchy throat.

Another article from the Herald Sun (Aus):
Doutzen's a dazzler

Article from: Herald Sun

March 04, 2008 12:00am

DUTCH beauty Doutzen Kroes is shocked her Wikipedia page claims she's got a penchant for "black men", but cheekily admits her fondness for the opposite sex.

"I just like men," the single L'Oreal spokesmodel giggled when told of the online encyclopedia's entry.

"It's true that black men have an extra flavour, but I can't believe the page says that."

Kroes was the guest of honour at yesterday's L'Oreal Paris Lunch at Docklands, impressing with her natural beauty and charm.

"I'm 23 but that's very old for a model," she said during a Q&A with TV weathergirl Livinia Nixon.

Her first impressions of Aussie blokes were that they're "goofy" and not as confident as their European counterparts.

And while this is her first visit Down Under, the New York-based Victoria's Secret model says she's mates with plenty of Oz models living overseas, such as Miranda Kerr and Catherine McNeil.

Kroes is off to Sydney today where she hopes to catch some waves at Bondi, despite sipping Lemsip for a scratchy throat.