Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

The Morning Show in Melbourne - Monday

Channel 7

Kylie and Larry are off on road trip. On Monday they're broadcasting live from the heart of L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival.

They'll be joined by a host of celebrities including Supermodel Doutzen Kroes. Plus, Hunters and Collectors frontman Mark Seymour will sing the classic "Throw your arms around me."

Morning Show Psychologist Jo Lamble and our Money Man Anthony Bell are also coming for the ride.

The first 250 visitors will receive a free L'Oreal Paris Powder Room Gift Bag

Plus you'll get all the gossip, glitz and glamour from behind the scenes.

Join Kylie and Larry at the Telstra Dome Concourse, right next to Channel 7 in the Docklands.

yeah...i just saw her on morning show and i was stunned...coz ive never thought that she will come to melbourne...so can anyone let me know where is she heading to?...docklands?..is she comin to melbourne central, david jones, myer or federation square?...i really wanna meet her up

no no...im currently in melbourne...if shes flying off to sydney im not gonna have a chance to meet herup anymore...so can anyone kindly let me know where is she gonna b at melbourne these few days?...and if i manage to take pics with her im gonna post them all up....

Doutzy made it to the cover of the Hearld Sun!

For those of you who don't know, the Herald Sun is the highest selling national newspaper in Australia. This therefore means a lot of publicity for Doutzen :)

It's not that great pic sorry, but the paper in in bad shape :pinch:

ALSO

I've managed to record her interview on "The Morning Show"

I'm editing it right now, and hopelly I can have it up by either tonight, (within 4 hours) or definitely within the next day.

I'm watching it right now, and she's really sweet and looks GORGEOUS. The "studio" is outside, so the natural light does wonders for her complexion plus the wind is blowing hair a little naturally. :wub:

btw it's in HDTV goodness (Y)

doutzen_on_herald_sun_newspaper_jma.jpg