Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Johnny and Doutzen only friends? by Wilma Nanninga AMSTERDAM - Johnny the mole is surrounded by beautiful women. The person whose birthday it isperson whose birthday it is person whose birthday it is heir of the mole empire goes for a new tv-programma with those ladies on travel. The beeldschone photograph model Doutzen kroes (22) eats itself-slaughtered chicken with him, but saw him also still afterwards. There an early love will make in its... "I am at this moment real still vrijgezel", deny Johnny maliciously. Doutzen are a dear girlfriend. She is as a matter of fact of within still more beautiful than of outside. Johnny shake its haren to the back and look at me with its blue eyes penetrating. He has the compliments of its father in its pocket. John the mole found new its own tv-programma where is the mole? of zoon Johnny a typical example of warm TV. "and your weet, my father are an expert in warm programmes", sneeze Johnny. Gouden the cage, piglet Brother..." After a well-advised silence: Nou, yes. He is with that, however. Embracing TV is appropriate in the character of an era of now. Johnny are exactly from New York, where he celebrates months studied to the New York film Academy. I lived in a crooked small maisonnette in the West Village. Above a wasserette. It was delicious nicely anonymous concerning street is possible(what_the_fuck) . There desired I really to. I in the Netherlands the film had incorporated black book and the serial Van Speijk, I was just as leave... And the contacts there with Dutch, who were also particular. Dinand Woesthoff van Kane zat occasional six blocks verderop. He was its new cd for taking. Together we found the only café in New York where you can smoke. Thomas Acda was in New York then I there was. Katja Schuurman came stay and I have therefore met Doutzen on a party. With the beeldschone photograph model it clicked this way, which there immediately speculation came concerning a relation between two. But Doutzen, which make furore internationally, have been also already coupled to shoe hero Sven kramer. Johnny: It is a particular little girl. Ah, I weet, however, that Doutzen for always a girlfriend will remain. Simply, because we have lived together unforgettable things. I have been with Doutzen to the gorilla's in Uganda. For the programme indeed. It clicked, however, this way well, that them that does savage. That frêle poppetje of the catwalk has been stipulated fearlessly, can I you communicate. She continued sit simply then more than manshoge gorilla's came very near. We have cuddled baby monkeys afterwards on a chimpanzee island and have been accelerated with chimpanzees which had found asylum after all kinds of misery to have experienced. When we had there gone, we let us stand water with in our eyes. Idyllic it was.

----------

i know somethings wrong with a lot of the words

but i'm too lazy to make any corrections :laugh:

:rofl:

Thanks so much for the translation foreverdoutzen! Made me crack up so hard :laugh:

Very short translation of that article:

Yoszillian @tfs

There was an article in De Telegraaf today or yesterday about Johnny De Mol's new program in which he travels to Uganda with Doutzen. There were 2 pictures...1 with Johnny and 1 with some children. He said Doutzen is so sweet and that both were touched by the experience, they visited some monkeys and also went to a baby gorilla island or something. He said she wasn't impressed or shocked when a huge Gorilla approached her..she just kept on sitting where she was. He said that due to the fantastic experience they had they will be friends forever, but not lovers they are just friends...thank god HALLELUJAH!

Yoszillian @tfs

There was an article in De Telegraaf today or yesterday about Johnny De Mol's new program in which he travels to Uganda with Doutzen. There were 2 pictures...1 with Johnny and 1 with some children. He said Doutzen is so sweet and that both were touched by the experience, they visited some monkeys and also went to a baby gorilla island or something. He said she wasn't impressed or shocked when a huge Gorilla approached her..she just kept on sitting where she was. He said that due to the fantastic experience they had they will be friends forever, but not lovers they are just friends...thank god HALLELUJAH!

WOOOHOOO!! GREAT NEWS, she is SINGLE again :drool:

ok seriously though isn't this the 3rd time she has been chasing gorillas now, I am losing count??? I love animals too but seriously Doutzen come back to runway once in a while and become an ANGEL.

Yoszillian @tfs

WOOOHOOO!! GREAT NEWS, she is SINGLE again :drool:

ok seriously though isn't this the 3rd time she has been chasing gorillas now, I am losing count??? I love animals too but seriously Doutzen come back to runway once in a while and become an ANGEL.

buhahah!!

i think it's only her second time SAM :laugh:

maybe next season we will see her on the runway :hehe:

i really hope she does make a comeback!!