Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

30-12-2007 Groningen, N.K. schaatsen allround dames en heren DVD 162

Doutzen Kroes, vriendin van Sven Kramer, op de tribune in Sportcentrum Kardinge

wait I dont understand, can someone translate??? Who is Scen Kramer and what is she watching in the pics??

sven kramer is a dutch athlete that does a power... umm :unsure:

at groningen.... she's watchin' him at the... :unsure:

girlfriend/spouse ( :idk: ) of sven... seeing him in aQtion

:unsure:

watching him from the stands? . ..

don't know if it's like in german

in this case it would be vriend = friend (male) and vriendin = friend (female)

it can mean girlfriend but it doesn't have to

i think they are in a relationship...but telling the media they are just friends like they did before :D

sorry irentiq ... you dont have a chance with doutzen anymore ...she's taken now :p (just kidding) :laugh:

----------

i wanne see her in calvin klein underwear someday...just like the natalia vodonova pics :drool:

buahahahahhah!!

i think if she was in a relationship w/him

i dont think she would hide it.

come on, she openly admitted all her previous relationships.

she aQtually kept it on the DL...

only word of her and maxwell were confessed last year..

(and the bon prix, all her secrets were exposed!)

:evil:

How Luxury Lost Its Luster - from US december editorial http://chicanduntroubled.com/2007/12/04/ho...ost-its-luster/

Recently, the editors at a particular fashion blog argued that they didn’t like Doutzen as much as the “unique” Gemma’s and Stam’s of the world because she had to send her pictures into a model agency to get a contract, which means she acknowledges the fact that she is kind of an attractive woman, whereas the as for mentioned were “discovered” and had to be convinced of their other worldly beauty.

And who likes the girl who knows she is beautiful?

At first, I didn’t agree. But, after looking at this editorial entitled “The Luster Factor” featuring Miss Kroes in this month’s Vogue magazine, I’m starting to rethink their argument.

Don’t get me wrong. She looks beautiful in all of the metallic and sequins looks, but compared to Daria’s and Gemma’s editorial spreads, the pretty dutch Barbie falls flat.

Although we complain about wanting to see a return of the Glamazon supermodel, the only time pretty seems to be acceptable in the fashion world is when the Victoria Secret fashion show airs and all of us hold up the VS changing rooms the next day giving the mirror our best Adriana Lima pout and pose.

How Luxury Lost Its Luster - from US december editorial

Recently, the editors at a particular fashion blog argued that they didn’t like Doutzen as much as the “unique” Gemma’s and Stam’s of the world because she had to send her pictures into a model agency to get a contract, which means she acknowledges the fact that she is kind of an attractive woman, whereas the as for mentioned were “discovered” and had to be convinced of their other worldly beauty.

And who likes the girl who knows she is beautiful?

At first, I didn’t agree. But, after looking at this editorial entitled “The Luster Factor” featuring Miss Kroes in this month’s Vogue magazine, I’m starting to rethink their argument.

Don’t get me wrong. She looks beautiful in all of the metallic and sequins looks, but compared to Daria’s and Gemma’s editorial spreads, the pretty dutch Barbie falls flat.

Although we complain about wanting to see a return of the Glamazon supermodel, the only time pretty seems to be acceptable in the fashion world is when the Victoria Secret fashion show airs and all of us hold up the VS changing rooms the next day giving the mirror our best Adriana Lima pout and pose.