Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

sorry it's a lil small..sumone upload the big one..arrggghh!!! :banghead: :banghead: :persuazn: :chicken: :woot:

For Calvin Klein white label, Halle Berry's paramour, Gabriel Aubry, is again appearing in the ads, alongside model Doutzen. "She was relatively unknown two years ago, in a campaign we did with her, and now she has become a Vogue favorite," added Carfrae. Aubry is also the face of Calvin Klein Sport. Mikael Jansson shot the pair in Los Angeles, styled by Karl Templer, who worked on all the campaigns.

credits: wwd via Ed & faith akiyama @tfs

sorry it's a lil small..sumone upload the big one..arrggghh!!! :banghead: :banghead: :persuazn: :chicken: :woot:

For Calvin Klein white label, Halle Berry's paramour, Gabriel Aubry, is again appearing in the ads, alongside model Doutzen. "She was relatively unknown two years ago, in a campaign we did with her, and now she has become a Vogue favorite," added Carfrae. Aubry is also the face of Calvin Klein Sport. Mikael Jansson shot the pair in Los Angeles, styled by Karl Templer, who worked on all the campaigns.

credits: wwd via Ed & faith akiyama @tfs

wow thanks for the great news!

30-12-2007 Groningen, N.K. schaatsen allround dames en heren DVD 162

Doutzen Kroes, vriendin van Sven Kramer, op de tribune in Sportcentrum Kardinge

wait I dont understand, can someone translate??? Who is Scen Kramer and what is she watching in the pics??

Guest sweet seduction

omg i can't believe she has done more vs pictures she looks amazing. any news about her been an angel. too bad i don't have a computer no more at home. her birthday is coming soon.

30-12-2007 Groningen, N.K. schaatsen allround dames en heren DVD 162

Doutzen Kroes, vriendin van Sven Kramer, op de tribune in Sportcentrum Kardinge

wait I dont understand, can someone translate??? Who is Scen Kramer and what is she watching in the pics??

sven kramer is a dutch athlete that does a power... umm :unsure:

at groningen.... she's watchin' him at the... :unsure:

girlfriend/spouse ( :idk: ) of sven... seeing him in aQtion

:unsure:

watching him from the stands? . ..