Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Hello Doutzen fans :wave: As you know, there is a bit of controversy concerning the "I don't deserve these things..." statement and some on this site have already crowned her the

next intollerable diva as a result. I finally saw the video for myself and found it pretty funny personally :ninja:, I was of the mind that maybe it has been taken out

of context a bit and possibly out of context even more due to a possible language barrier? Or maybe someone looking for something bad? What do you think? :)

Hello Doutzen fans :wave: As you know, there is a bit of controversy concerning the "I don't deserve these things..." statement and some on this site have already crowned her the

next intollerable diva as a result. I finally saw the video for myself and found it pretty funny personally :ninja: , I was of the mind that maybe it has been taken out

of context a bit and possibly out of context even more due to a possible language barrier? Or maybe someone looking for something bad? What do you think? :)

:wave:

I thinQ that even though it's an old matter, it's a bit uncomfortable maybe, for some people to talk about it.

Cuz the arguement/debate has been done already...

Yes, i also thought that it might've been taQen out of context and misinterpretation on our part...

we aren't 100% sure what she was thinQin', but based on prev knowledge, she isn't that kind of a person.

i thinQ that it was an ant hill made into a mount everest..no no, maybe a mount fiji...

:blink:

next intollerable diva as a result. I finally saw the video for myself and found it pretty funny personally :ninja: , I was of the mind that maybe it has been taken out

:wave:

I thinQ that even though it's an old matter, it's a bit uncomfortable maybe, for some people to talk about it.

Cuz the arguement/debate has been done already...

Yes, i also thought that it might've been taQen out of context and misinterpretation on our part...

we aren't 100% sure what she was thinQin', but based on prev knowledge, she isn't that kind of a person.

i thinQ that it was an ant hill made into a mount everest..no no, maybe a mount fiji...

:blink:

what she said! :D

hahahha..good one irene!

ppl just made a big deal out of it! gsshh. she's human like the rest of us..ppl, are always looking for sumthing to talk about!

everyone in here knows the real doutzen! :D

Topmodel Doutzen Kroes wint Friese Persprijs

LEEUWARDEN - Het internationale topmodel Doutzen Kroes krijgt op 15 december de Friese Persprijs uitgereikt. Kroes, afkomstig uit het Friese Eastermar, voldoet volgens de Vereniging van Friese Journalisten voorbeeldig aan een van de belangrijkste criteria voor toekenning van de prijs; ze heeft de publiciteit in de Friese media gezocht noch geschuwd.

Foto: REUTERS

De Friese Persprijs, bestaande uit een legpenning en oorkonde, wordt dit jaar voor de veertigste keer toegekend door de Vereniging van Friese Journalisten.

Kroes, boegbeeld van onder meer l'Oréal en Victoria's Secret, accepteerde eerder dit jaar op verzoek van het provinciebestuur de functie van ambassadrice voor de Friese taal.

thnkx to: D A D U M @ tFS

Topmodel Doutzen wins gets distributed Frisian press price LEEUWARDEN - The international topmodel Doutzen on 15 December the Frisian press price. Kroes, originating from the Frisian Eastermar, satisfies according to the Association of Frisian Journalists in an exemplary fashion at one of the most important criteria for award of the price; she has sought neither shunned the publicity in the Frisian media.

Photograph: REUTERS

The Frisian press price, consisting of a legpenning and oorkonde, becomes this year for the fortieth time awarded by the Association of Frisian Journalists.

Kroes, figurehead of among many l' Oréal and Victoria's Secret, accepted before this year on request of the province administration the position of ambassadrice for the Frisian language.

Topmodel Doutzen Kroes wint Friese Persprijs

LEEUWARDEN - Het internationale topmodel Doutzen Kroes krijgt op 15 december de Friese Persprijs uitgereikt. Kroes, afkomstig uit het Friese Eastermar, voldoet volgens de Vereniging van Friese Journalisten voorbeeldig aan een van de belangrijkste criteria voor toekenning van de prijs; ze heeft de publiciteit in de Friese media gezocht noch geschuwd.

Foto: REUTERS

De Friese Persprijs, bestaande uit een legpenning en oorkonde, wordt dit jaar voor de veertigste keer toegekend door de Vereniging van Friese Journalisten.

Kroes, boegbeeld van onder meer l'Oréal en Victoria's Secret, accepteerde eerder dit jaar op verzoek van het provinciebestuur de functie van ambassadrice voor de Friese taal.

Topmodel Doutzen wins gets distributed Frisian press price LEEUWARDEN - The international topmodel Doutzen on 15 December the Frisian press price. Mug, originating from the Frisian Eastermar, satisfies according to the Association of Frisian Journalists in an exemplary fashion at one of the most important criteria for award of the price; she has sought neither shunned the publicity in the Frisian media.

Photograph: REUTERS

The Frisian press price, consisting of a legpenning and oorkonde, becomes this year for the fortieth time awarded by the Association of Frisian Journalists.

Mug, figurehead of among many l' Oréal and Victoria's Secret, accepted before this year on request of the province administration the position of ambassadrice for the Frisian language.

thnkx to: D A D U M @ tFS

haha, i love how it translated 'Kroes' into 'Mug' :laugh:

Oh my gosh, I'm busy for one

day and I miss so much here!

This thread is growing so quickly!

:hell yea!:

Thank-you to everyone who posted pics!

:grouphug:

:flower:

Thanks everyone!

And foreverdoutzen, could you please post the

picture that's in the middle of your sig?

It's really gorgeous!

:o

here you go: :D

post-5803-0-1446081561-7317_thumb.jpg

^ Bigger :hehe:

post-6404-1197265031_thumb.jpg

YAY

Thank-you both!

That's definitely going to be my

next avi! I was planning on doing

a Sasha one, but that pic is just

too amazing - I can't wait!