Bellazon

U.S. shuts file-sharing site Megaupload

ILUVAdrianaLima

What i read on your link are random news/rumors from the web and one tume they said facebook us attacked bu the anonymous and two hours later many messages who say thats a wrong new and they didn't. And i said said this is mot logic to see them attacked facebook. And it just could be a great reason for majors companies to show how" disrespectful" the anonymous are because they would block freedom of speech to people. But the Problem with the anonymous is the fact that even if they are a collective every member is free to act how he wants and they can't share the same goal...

Well, i can understand the frustration. Don't understand why megaupload is arrested, think that's ridiculous and superficial, compared it to a private weed culture, don't understand the financial and politic issues and think it will change nothing for the other hostings, don't understand fbi agent won't stop their work because the country need money, post a video without check if it's real (i watched on internet there are a couple of days and apparently the anonymous pretended themselves this a fake). So understand because we don't know who the anonymous are, it's impossible to have real information about their future plans and everybody can pretend and revendicate the true. I don't pretend i know better that other people who they are and what they will do but i can say what is logic and what's not and understand that all the website's attacks can't bring the same result! That's so frustrating that's in the end the feeling is so strong that it blocks you to build sentences and allow you to communicate with few basic words and smileys to express your opinions... I have the feeling to be at the elementary school trying to debate with people about a subject they absolutely don't understand and the only one who said something really intelligent in this thread is cult icon...me bad! I think i also should kick my head against a wall...

I have the feeling to be at the elementary school trying to debate with people about a subject they absolutely don't understand and the only one who said something really intelligent in this thread is cult icon...me bad! I think i also should kick my head against a wall...

Who are you to judge people like that? I agree with some of the things you say and then, bam! You are writing something nasty.You are doing that to make you feel what? self-important? More intelligent? It just kills all the things you want to say about MU or the anonymous. That's a silly tactic I tell ya!

Basically Ophelia and Sweet Lu are uneducated kids and you are the grand et extraordinaire teacher who is going to teach them her great knowledge? You are very presumptuous. If they want to answer with smiley it's there right I guess? Maybe they don't want to talk with you? It might be childish to only reply with a smiley for you (and sometimes it is , yes) but it doesn't mean they have nothing to say or they don't understand the subject.

I do understand the subject and all I have to say about it (MU case) is: it sucks! I am not going to write a never ending post about the FBi and all the better things they could do with the money allowed to them to investigate on MU (pedophiles sites are still all over the net I bet?) And I wish the Anonymous hackers all over the Net world would help the police to put down illegal sites that really break the laws & children life.

So yes, it sucks big time!

Kiki, Ophelia makes me nasty and this since what's happened the next month. Where she's say I only said ridiculous things, imagined conversations to defamate me and I still waiting to see them...same about a pseudo commentary I wrote against sweet lu, I asked to the forum members to quote me or told me what I said, but no one can do it. Say shit about me when i'm not in a consersations that's no a problem but when I directly return thecompliment, that's a drama! And then use here f*cking smiley to disrespect me. I'm on a threat about a subject who interest me, I was nice and then she had started to be disrespectul toward me but maybe your blind ? Stay hidden smileys to express an opinion is not intelligent or respectful but just pathetic. That's very low in all the different kind of way. And that's why because there apparently is no respect in this conversation, I expressed my thoughts.

There is one person I had arguments without real reason and this personwas pennyddreadful. By the way I regretted my behavior toward her so I sent her an email to tell her I aws a stupid douchebag and I was sorry about that I said.

By the way, no there are many other things who had been said about this case and not only "that suck"... and curious to see which commentaries you judge pertinant! I'm sorry if now you wanna try to show that you can say somethinginteredting about megaupload but pedophilian cases have no link with this story or I really missedsomething important. It's like the weed traffic. And apparently you can make the difference between say nothingand say bullsh*ts. And here it's not a pip thread

you don't need to be a genius to think someone is stupid. Be in the average is enough

By the way block someone is only useful when you go on the same threads. And the harry potter, thread about anulungus or twilights or pip threads aren't really my cup of tea...

And pretend you didn't read a message because you block someone and then reply to it with another smxileys that's a bit a contradiction... Ophelia, always very logic! Yes maybe that's better to only see her talk with smileys...

And can you tell me why if your dear friends are so incredible and fabulous, on a forum of more of 30000 members there is just always 30or40 people who come regularly there and wanna talk with them? Me I only come to talk in the random threads because I come on this forum to post pictures. can understand people avoid me because i'm a tiger. One dAy I can be nice and the other day a real shithead because I don't care about people pseudo and only focus my attention on posts. But you, what's your excuse? :D so low conversations that other people are absolutely not motivate to come here and talk with you ? They are intimidate ? Ahahah. I still come here because of a bad habit but trust methis place got really lame and only attract this kind of people as regular members. If you have no social life, no culture, and maybe no job, please come to spam the forum with the pip threads. I include the thread like " tell me the name of your favorite..." in the pip.

And yes, I reallymust be masochist to come here and lose my time on a forum where the regular members spend the half of their lufe there, as they need it to have a social lice and prefer to talk about models beauty or their owm butthole dilatation than for example talk about art. On this kind of threads, people includingyourself, are suddenly really mote loquacious.

When I came here for the first time, I expected members could have some knowledge about photography. As you csn notice, here, pictures are very important. But no, I was wrong. Even no interesting thread about fadhion. There are 2 or 3 weeks I wanted to create a thread about sbout the fashion industry, show all the work from a to z of collection of famous fashion designers and publish video of loic prigent and then after lost 20minutes to make an interesting first post I cancelled my thread because I knew that one no would care about it and only make superficial bullsh*tsbto have an highter number of posts. Here people only talk about the beauty of people they even don't know and they won't never meet. Which is for me completely insane. They judge (or fantasy on) people the had never saw in real life, talk about people who even don't know they exist.

and you really expect this kind of people is the "average"and if I feel above it's because I think I'm the queen of irladada ? Sorry, no. I'm just a normal person. And this is a fact, here tbe level is very low and when people try to talk about something interesting they just fail. They babble bullish*ts, they don't talk.

PS: it's always better to have a real sens of the justice and reality when you wanna play the justicier...