Bellazon

Pharrell Williams
Thumbnail

miamaia

Pharrell dating Alesha Dixon is official (15/07/07)

Super-Producer Pharrell Williams dating divorced singer/model Alesha Dixon. It's been rumored for the past two years since they met while making his video for "She Wants to Move", and now there is more info about the two dating. Alesha, 29, went on two dates with the hip hop star when he was in London for the Concert For Diana. Although he flew back to the States last week, he is paying for her to visit him on Friday.

Sources tell the Uk newspaper:

"Alesha's over the moon. It's the first time we've seen her happy in ages. Pharrell will spoil her rotten, he'll even let her drive his Bugatti."

In 2005 Pharrell saw Alesha on the cover of FHM and picked her for his "She Wants To Move" video. Her then husband MC Harvey wasn't too happy about her being in the video and was very jealous. They have been divorced since late 2006. She divorced her husband after he was caught in bed with singer Javine Hylton by Javine's boyfriend Karl 'KG' Gordon in early 2006. Karl immediately phoned Harvey’s then wife Alesha to let her know.

source: http://chocolatewithchips.blogspot.com/200...n-official.html

post-15693-1184693531_thumb.jpg

post-15693-1184693542_thumb.jpg

Is Pharrell Hittin’ This?

last week:

Diddy and Pharrell reportedly got into a small beef over Penelope Cruz before a Prince concert. Of course, Diddy won and left the event with her.

Is Pharrell and Alesha a case of fu*kin for tracks?

post-15693-1184693802_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

NEWS - 5 Aug 07

Rap superstar doesn't care about money

Rapper Pharrell Williams has credited his humble childhood for giving him the motivation to pursue his music career.

The star, 34, claims he doesn't care about raking in the big bucks – because growing up in a poor family helped him achieve success.

'Wealth is of the heart and mind and not of the pocket,' he tells Telegraph Magazine.

'When you're poor the only thing you have is imagination. And hopefully good parents, and the will to achieve and turn your imagination into material. And so when you're granted the opportunity you seize it.'

• 3 months later...

Alesha's ex-husband blames her for split

Tuesday, November 6 2007, 09:32 GMT

Alesha Dixon's ex-husband MC Harvey has blamed the Strictly Come Dancing star for their marriage breakdown.

The pair split last year when Harvey was found to be cheating with Dixon's friend and fellow singer Javine Hylton, whom he met while appearing in West End musical Daddy Cool. Hylton has since revealed that she is pregnant with his child.

However, Harvey - a former member of rappers So Solid Crew - put the split down to Dixon's refusal to start a family, saying: "I wanted to have children as soon as we tied the knot. That's what marriage is about to me. I fell out of love because she didn't want to have kids.

"Alesha was very successful, she was still searching for something in her career. But I believe your career is not bigger than having kids."

Dixon has since been linked to US rapper Pharrell Williams and more recently to Strictly co-star Matt Di Angelo.

source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/strictlycomeda...-for-split.html

Tuesday, November 6 2007, 09:32 GMT

Alesha Dixon's ex-husband MC Harvey has blamed the Strictly Come Dancing star for their marriage breakdown.

The pair split last year when Harvey was found to be cheating with Dixon's friend and fellow singer Javine Hylton, whom he met while appearing in West End musical Daddy Cool. Hylton has since revealed that she is pregnant with his child.

However, Harvey - a former member of rappers So Solid Crew - put the split down to Dixon's refusal to start a family, saying: "I wanted to have children as soon as we tied the knot. That's what marriage is about to me. I fell out of love because she didn't want to have kids.

"Alesha was very successful, she was still searching for something in her career. But I believe your career is not bigger than having kids."

Dixon has since been linked to US rapper Pharrell Williams and more recently to Strictly co-star Matt Di Angelo.

source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/strictlycomeda...-for-split.html