Bellazon

Pharrell Williams
Thumbnail

miamaia

Is this pharrell´s new girl?

mike for you!!!

With her Reggie Bush romance fizzling out, socialite Kim Kardashian has been staying busy with her hunt for a new man. And she’s willing to settle for the leftovers. In this instance, that just happens to be rapper Fabolous.

Kardashian, 26, was out with gal pal Britney Gastineau at the launch of Lorraine Schwartz’s Diamond Monkey collection, where she was rumored to be solely focused on the gentlemen in attendance.

According to party insiders, from the moment she arrived, Kim was desperate to meet rapper Pharrell Williams. Unfortunately for Miss Kardashian, her wishes went ungranted.

“She begged people to introduce her to Pharrell Williams, but she couldn’t get through the women around him, so she settled for Fabolous,” Page Six sources reported.

And while this may be the case, we don’t expect the Kardashian-Fabolous fling to turn into much. Since her sex tape release with Ray J, Kim has already breezed through New Orleans Saints footballer Reggie Bush, as well as MTVer Nick Cannon.

Now it looks like Fabolous can join the list, which apparently carries an open invitation to Pharrell. Way to go Kim!

Enjoy the pictures of Kim K pretending to be a celebrity over the past week at OmniPeace, the What Teens Want Party, and a Vegas Magazine gala.

Pharrell Celebrates L.A. Film Festival (23/06/07)

Pharrell Williams hosted a dinner in celebration of the Los Angeles Film Festival, hosted by Bombay Sapphire at Mr. Chows restaurant in Beverly Hills on Saturday. Penelope Cruz and Sean Combs joined him.

LOOK AT THIS JACKET :p

post-15693-1182874155_thumb.jpg

post-15693-1182874172_thumb.jpg

post-15693-1182874195_thumb.jpg

post-15693-1182874210_thumb.jpg

post-15693-1182874235_thumb.jpg

WEST, FIASCO AND PHARRELL TO RELEASE SUPERGROUP ALBUM

28/06/07

Rappers KANYE WEST, LUPE FIASCO and producer PHARRELL WILLIAMS could be releasing their first collective album as soon next year (08) - if they ever find time to get together in the studio. Hip-hop star Fiasco has been friends with West since their early days in the rap underground, and after the positive reaction to their collaboration with The Neptunes producer Williams on the mixtape track Us Placers earlier this year (07), the trio plan to release a full record as a supergroup. He says, "It's a little project that me, Kanye, and Skateboard P (Williams) sat down and was like, 'Yo let's do a group.' Us Placers, was the first record we came out with. Now we sitting down deciding if we really going to go hard or not, but we working on some surprises. "It depends what it sounds like. We gotta make some more records. Everybody is mad busy, Kanye is doing his record, Pharrell's in the studio, I'm working on my record, so we gonna wait til everything settles down some." The trio have so far been referred to as Child Rebel Soldier in the media, but the reports are unconfirmed.

28/06/07

it is out now:

Pharrell will be at Brazil on 07/07/07 > LIVE EARTH CONCERT.

not in London :blink:

PHARRELL TO HEADLINE COPACABANA LIVE EARTH

PHARRELL WILLIAMS has been confirmed as the headline act at next month's (Jul07) Live Earth concert in Brazil, performing in front of an estimated one million people on Rio de Janeiro's Copacabana Beach. The event will take place on 7 July 2007, the same day as other concerts on all seven continents - in a bid to raise awareness of climate change. The Brazil leg will be the only free concert. Other performers confirmed to take to the Copacabana stage are Lenny Kravitz, MACy Gray, XuXu, Jota Quest and Vanessa Da Matta.

other headlines:

FASCINATING FACT 3440

Rapper PHARRELL WILLIAMS felt so bad about arriving too late to appear on Los Angeles DJ RYAN SEACREST's radio show on Tuesday morning (19Jun07) he sent the crew a bottle of fine champagne and has offered to pay for their coffee and doughnuts for the rest of the month (Jun07).

FASCINATING FACT 3434

Rapper/producer PHARRELL WILLIAMS has picked CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND and NATIONAL LAMPOON'S VACATION as the films he'll screen at the Los Angeles Film Festival, which starts today (20Jun07) - where's he's the Artist in Residence.

FASCINATING FACT 3434

Rapper/producer PHARRELL WILLIAMS has picked CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND and NATIONAL LAMPOON'S VACATION as the films he'll screen at the Los Angeles Film Festival, which starts today (20Jun07) - where's he's the Artist in Residence.

A FAN OF 'National Lampoon's Vacation > Chevy Chase :drool:

Pharrell Williams Makes Some Unusual Choices As Artist In Residence At L.A. Film Festival

The 2007 Los Angeles Film Festival asked superproducer Pharrell Williams to be this year's artist in residence, where he was to program a sidebar of films that have inspired his work in the music industry, but the organization didn't expect the choices he made.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the producer picked films outside the usual filmography you'd expect to find on the festival circuit -- including "National Lampoon's Vacation" and Steven Spielberg's "Close Encounters of the Third Kind."

"I don't know that there'll be critical dialogue about them," Williams told the paper about his choices. "Hopefully, there will be people who feel about them the way I feel."

When asked to participate, Williams didn't act as if he knew what he was doing, but instead took the opportunity as a learning experience, being that he himself is interesting in producing for movies.

"It's a learning experience for me," Williams explained. "Knowing what the festival is about, what the artist-in-residency thing entails -- I'm not going in as a professional, as somebody who has been waiting for this their entire life. It popped up, I find it intriguing and I am a student."

"My favorite film of all time is 'National Lampoon's Vacation,' " he said. "You can't say one line without me telling you what happened next. And 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind'? That's my life."

Williams follows in the footsteps of past artists in residence for the festival. Past artists involved include the RZA, Neil Young and Gnarls Barkley producer Danger Mouse.

In addition to his involvement in the film festival, Pharrell revealed that he is working on several too-early-to-discuss projects, including several television pilots and a "serious documentary," as well as the co-producing effort with Mark Gordon ("The Day After Tomorrow," "Saving Private Ryan") that he announced two years ago, in an adaptation of the classic cartoon "Voltron."

Concert for Diana

1 July 2007

Gates open: 2pm

Show starts: 4pm

Show finishes: 10pm

There will also be two intermissions throughout. There are also two bars on the pitch.

People with tickets on the pitch and in the first few rows of Level One are advised to bring waterproof clothing as the pitch area is not under cover.

Performers:

Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber

Bryan Ferry

Duran Duran

Sir Elton John

English National Ballet

The Feeling

Fergie

James Morrison

Joss Stone

Kanye West

Lily Allen