Bellazon

Pharrell Williams
Thumbnail

miamaia

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5. Juni 2007

2007 Los Angeles Film Festival announced that Grammy-winning record producer Pharrell Williams willserve as this year’s Artist in Residence. In his role as Artist in Residence for the 2007 Los Angeles Film Festival, Pharrell has programmed a sidebar of films that have inspired his work: “National Lampoons’ Vacation” and Steven Spielberg’s “Close Encounters of the Third Kind.” Pharrell will also participate in a Festival conversation with Elvis Mitchell on Saturday, June 23 at 8:00 p.m. at the Hammer Museum. This free event, presented in cooperation with the Hammer Museum, is open to the public.

6. Juni 2007

Rappers Lupe Fiasco and Kanye West made for the studio with Pharrell to record a new song, called "Us Placers". For now it's unknown whose album it will appear on. Rumours say it's only a small taste of a sound of new supergroup 'CRS' ('Chicago Runs Shit') that Pharrell, Kanye and Lupe set to create. You can listen to the song by clicking the link below.

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=S0yO1vmZd6_

post-15693-1181565936_thumb.jpg

What did SkateboardP last weekend?

he was at...

A Formula One virgin at Indy was R&B superstar and multi-platinum, Grammy award-winning producer and songwriter Pharrell Williams, who cruised between the paddock and the Paddock Club to get an in-depth taste of what Grand Prix racing is all about. “How did I first get to know about Formula One? I was dating some girl who used to date guys from F1. I got interested by the stories she told. Then this kid Lewis Hamilton comes along and turns this sport upside down by breaking a record every time he gets into his car, so I decided to get in contact with him - and that’s why I am here. And boy, this is quite something! I thought that I would be given a beer in a brown paper bag and a hot dog and be seated somewhere in a grandstand - I had no idea that I was going to face high gastronomy! The beef I was served was the best I have ever eaten - better than Kobe beef. In fact this cow must have been massaged with body lotion. And then the grid! Talking to Lewis minutes before the race starts - watching him get ready for his battle. And the race - adrenalin from a distance, thinking you are in the ca, hoping that you can make a difference by wishing that your favourite will win. Of course that’s foolish, but the excitement really gets you into this. This weekend really got me hooked.”

June 15, 2007. Looks like hip hop superstar Pharrell Williams is going to be a new father. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that Vashti Kola, his girlfriend of nearly 5 years, is pregnant with the couple's first child.

A person close to Vashti broke the news exclusively to us. The source tells MediaTakeOut.com, "Vashti and [Pharrell] are trying to keep the pregnancy under wraps, but they're both really excited about it ... they make such a cute couple, I can't wait to see their kids."

Congratulations to them both!!

UPDATE: Pharrell is now denying that he's gotten Vashtie pregnant. And to prove he's not the papa, he's gone so far as having one of his friends lie to the press. According to TMZ.com, one of Pharrell's tall- tale telling friends is claiming that he and Vashtie haven't seen each other for "over a year."

We'd like to hear how his buddy explains these pics, taken just a few weeks ago, that show Vashtie and Pharrell featured in the same photo shoot??? > bbc photoshoot... We really hope that Pharrell's not trying to pull an Eddie Murphy.

news from MediaTakeOut.com

Pharrell is NOT Going to Be a Baby Daddy

A report burning up the net claims that superproducer Pharrell Williams is going to be a daddy with his "girlfriend of nearly 5 years," Vashtie Kola, who's pregnant with their kid.

But Pharrell tells TMZ that the news is "100% not true," and we're told by a source close to Williams that he hasn't even seen her in over a year.

MediaTakeOut.com reported the "news," claiming that the couple are trying to keep the pregnancy "under wraps", but our source says that Kola has a new boyfriend and that no one is even certain that she´s pregnant. We´re told that Pharrell is "not sure why this is coming out now."

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/15/pharrell-is-...e-a-baby-daddy/

...or pharrell and cassie?

Diddy recently spoke to MTV about Cassie still being on the Badboy roster:

“Cassie’s definitely not dropped from Bad Boy…She’s in the studio [working on her next album]. So many people are excited to be working with her. … She was just in the studio with Kanye West. She’s going to be doing some stuff with Pharrell. People really understand that she does have some talent and it takes some time to mold it. Everybody’s not perfect. I think she had some rough shows, just being nervous. Sometimes people have to break out of that…”When you’re a label, you have to be with people through good times and bad times,” Diddy said. “But she’s out of that now. She went over to Europe with me and killed the MTV Europe Music Awards. She has her swagger on.”

post-15693-1182676452_thumb.jpg