Bellazon

Daniela Lopez Osorio
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

Cotton On Body Blog

8e1052772380963.jpg 70a29d772381003.jpg 3221a3772381033.jpg d93111772381073.jpg 157136772381103.jpg

Daniela Lopez was born in Colombia and now lives between New York and London. She’s passionate about lifting women up and gets happy when she sees her friends succeed. We asked Dani to style our new season swimwear, while we chatted to her…

SHE IS PASSIONATE ABOUT…
“When girls put everything aside and they’re happy for other girls. When you lift each other up, you’re there through the highs and lows. Every single girl has experienced the highs and lows and if you’ve been there, help that person get up.”

HER WEEK OF TRAINING:
“When I’m in New York City with my trainer, I train 3 days a week – no more than that because you have to let your body rest. Since I’ve starting with my trainer Marc Gordon, I’ve learned you don’t have to train your body every single day; you have to learn what works for your body. It’s just little movements so you elongate and tone.”

HER GREATEST STRENGTH:
“My greatest strength is that I get happy when I see women lifting each other up.”

THIS MONTH, WE’RE CELEBRATING WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE… WHAT MAKES DANIELA LOPEZ UNIQUE:
“Something I don’t see a lot in my industry is girls being happy for other girls. At castings, if they don’t get the job, they’ll be upset that the other girl got it. But you shouldn’t compare yourself; it’s not on you. If I don’t get the job, I get happy for the other girls. That makes me unique.”

THE WOMEN WHO INSPIRE HER:
“Oprah and Angelina Jolie. They both use their platforms to do good. I really admire them.”

credit: http://bodyblog.cottonon.com