Bellazon

Daniela Lopez Osorio
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

8 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Except a lot of people here on Bellazon don't seem to be able to see the difference between "slim" or "too skinny". :angel: Daniela looks more than fine. 

Sadly she is just too skinny now :/ If you simply compare her body from the first few pages of her topic to now... she just looks skinny and on the emaciated side for me now :pinch: Actually, so far everyone here who has commented on her weight has pretty much stood on the same commentary as well with her drastic weight lose. 

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Sadly she is just too skinny now :/ If you simply compare her body from the first few pages of her topic to now... she just looks skinny and on the emaciated side for me now :pinch: Actually, so far everyone here who has commented on her weight has pretty much stood on the same commentary as well with her drastic weight lose. 

It’s not because 5 people in here think that someone looks too skinny that it’s automatically  true and that no one else can’t have a different opinion. If you truly think that she looks emaciated right now then I don’t think you know what a real emaciated person looks like. I’m not going to post examples because it’s not a very fun subject and it’s extremely sad to see. Calling Daniela emaciated is just wrong and very insulting to people who actually are emaciated or who have been in the past. 

Maybe Daniela has just lost some weight because of a busy schedule, working out more, maybe she has been dieting, there are a lot of reasons.

I’ve noticed people on here love to exaggerate and take it to the extreme when a model loses weight.

I suggest maybe thinking twice before saying such things about someone. I don’t think she would be too pleased when checking out her topic and reading such posts. If you want to think she is too skinny in your eyes then fine, just don’t automatically take it to the extreme and say things that are far from true.

33 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

It’s not because 5 people in here think that someone looks too skinny that it’s automatically  true and that no one else can’t have a different opinion. If you truly think that she looks emaciated right now then I don’t think you know what a real emaciated person looks like. I’m not going to post examples because it’s not a very fun subject and it’s extremely sad to see. Calling Daniela emaciated is just wrong and very insulting to people who actually are emaciated or who have been in the past. 

Maybe Daniela has just lost some weight because of a busy schedule, working out more, maybe she has been dieting, there are a lot of reasons.

I’ve noticed people on here love to exaggerate and take it to the extreme when a model loses weight.

I suggest maybe thinking twice before saying such things about someone. I don’t think she would be too pleased when checking out her topic and reading such posts. If you want to think she is too skinny in your eyes then fine, just don’t automatically take it to the extreme and say things that are far from true.

It's not because 5 people say she is skinny it's true, its truth thru observable means :yes: Kinda like when I say "the sky is blue" on a clear day, observable truth! I will give u this though, saying she looks emaciated is taking it too far. But she has lost so much weight that it's painfully obvious and she looks absolutely better in my eyes when she was fuller and this is the majority opinion to date.

And we all know she lost weight because the industry asked her to do so, let's not beat around the bush about it :cain: Oh well, she dropped the ball on this one for me and many others from the read of it.

11 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

It's not because 5 people say she is skinny it's true, its truth thru observable means :yes: Kinda like when I say "the sky is blue" on a clear day, observable truth! I will give u this though, saying she looks emaciated is taking it too far. But she has lost so much weight that it's painfully obvious and she looks absolutely better in my eyes when she was fuller and this is the majority opinion to date.

And we all know she lost weight because the industry asked her to do so, let's not beat around the bush about it :cain: Oh well, she dropped the ball on this one for me and many others from the read of it.

I’m fine with the fact that in a lot people their eyes they probably prefer a “fuller” Daniela because that’s how they got to know her and that’s what she looked like when they found out about her. Lots of models start out looking fuller and then when they start working out and working more, they might lose weight.

I think it’s sad though that just because she lost weight, people who are “huge fans” of her or who have been following her career for many years decide to just drop her and lose interest. I don’t really get that. Maybe this is just a phase? She could look a bit fuller again next month. Some people their weight fluctuates a lot too. Like I said before, there are so many reasons and possibilities for this. In my eyes, she looks fine and happy. I never claimed to be right about whether or not she actually is too skinny but I guess it just comes down to personal opinion and preferences.

@*Luna* This has happened with a lot of the current VS models and most start to cringe when they start losing too much weight and they tend to prefer a fuller figure. I don't think people will drop Dani all together because of the weight drop per se, but many of us are turned off by her weight lose because in our eyes she looked so healthy and vibrant with some weight on her bones. But hey, if she is happy then of course all is peachy, I am no one to her but opinions will abound as to why she needed to lose so much weight when she looked perfect as she was before this drop in weight.

10 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

@*Luna* This has happened with a lot of the current VS models and most start to cringe when they start losing too much weight and they tend to prefer a fuller figure. I don't think people will drop Dani all together because of the weight drop per se, but many of us are turned off by her weight lose because in our eyes she looked so healthy and vibrant with some weight on her bones. But hey, if she is happy then of course all is peachy, I am no one to her but opinions will abound as to why she needed to lose so much weight when she looked perfect as she was before this drop in weight.

Even though the comment you made about the industry being behind all of this weight loss stuff is true (especially in the past where there wasn’t a lot or barely any diversity in the industry), it’s kinda hard to deny that there hasn’t been a change and that there is a little, I didn’t say a lot, but there is a little diversity nowadays. Of course there can and should always be more of it because it would be extremely boring if we all looked the same. However, there are still a lot of improvements to be made and I hope they will happen sooner than later.

It’s also not like she just started modeling and got super skinny super fast. She has been in this business for quite some time now and no one ever really seemed to have a problem with her body type. 

Of course this is something only Daniela knows but maybe the weight loss isn’t even intentional. Maybe she got sick (e.g flu, it’s the flu season after all) and lost a lot of weight because of it. I’ve seen it happen to many people and they usually go back to their normal weight soon. 

I've been a fan of hers for a while. I didn't go as far in saying she looked ill like someone mentioned on here. But the difference is visible. Again, I hope she's healthy. It's clear she was told to lose weight after VSFS told rejected her for a second time. Don't get the fuss about that show but hey. Nonetheless I can't wait to see her new work. 

﹡ʰᵒᵖᵉᶠᵘᶫ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᶰᵉʷ ᶫᵒᵒᵏ﹡

Even though the industry is known for pressuring models to lose weight, who says it's not Daniela herself who wanted to lose some weight? It's always easy to point the finger at someone else and blame them, but believe it or not, sometimes people really just lose weight because they want to. Maybe she wasn't happy with her body anymore and wanted a change. Who knows. 

VS is an evil organization.

I hope Razek or the CEO gets taken down in some #MeToo #TimesUp scandal re: their unhealthy weight requirements.

But SI claims to be "body positive" and features plus size models now....

Dani's weight can't be holding her back from SI...

Everyone needs to calm the fuck down with the whole weight thing. Especially since we know Daniela reads this topic quite often, I understand everyone having opinions but some of yall are just body shaming her and that is just not okay, it's her body, her life and honestly if I was her and read all the nasty comments going on here I'd peace the fuck out and never come back. Also VS hasn't rejected her twice, she didn't even go to castings in 2016 (she literally confirmed it herself) and as far as we know she wasn't spotted in the 2017 castings either so don't blame it on them.

I still think she looks great and if she's happy and healthy then good for her.