Bellazon

Daniela Lopez Osorio
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

On 8.7.2017 at 11:23 AM, elfstone said:

Doesnt look like it.

Its painfully clear at this point that signing with IMG was disastrous for Dani.

She had more modeling gigs with her previous agency. And now even VS have stopped working with her WTH!! :sad:

I don't get the point whats so distrastrous signing with IMG and VS has stopped working with her.

Daniela is a beautiful woman but not a VS-Doll

On 7/22/2017 at 2:39 AM, jessr94 said:

Obviously she has one of the most beautiful faces in the world, and probably the best smile too. I'm surprised she doesn't have millions of followers on Instagram. I guess the word hasn't got out yet haha

Thats an interesting observation. She should be at +1 M given how many mediocre girls are there already.

I think Dani could do better job of curating her Instagram feed...she needs to fire her BF/IG photographer, because he's taking tons of average pics that are too zoomed out, or taken at weird angles.

These shots are just wtf:

She needs to follow some of EmRata's examples and her feed, and just go full bombshell. Not a single zoomed out photo. EmRata still crosses over into fashion all the time, but she owns her curves, doesn't apologize for having a killer body, and uses it to her strengths and makes it her main asset.

Dani has a nice sized male following, so it shouldn't be difficult to make some simple tweaks...

The only risk is alienating her female fans, but I think closeups and portraits mixed in should easily fix that. Her smile is worth a million bucks.

I wonder if the whole move to NY and IMG thing is trying to get a leopard to change their spots.

Dani is a total bombshell and needs to be maximizing her strengths instead of fitting the cold sterile NY/VSFS aesthetic.