Bellazon

Daniela Lopez Osorio
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

On May 24, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Clauds said:

Real question tho ... @DaniL do you know when will Sports Illustrated let us know about the Model Search?  And another question out of curiosity, as a Colombian girl, did you think about trying Beauty Pageants? I'm Venezuelan myself and I know most of girls in our countries dream about that stuff (myself included lol), I'm curious to know if that was ever something you thought or if modeling was always the ultimate goal for you?

Hiiii! 

No no I still don't know who won, SI hasn't told anyone yet, but whatever happens I am FOREVER grateful for everyone who voted. 

As as an the pageant... When I lived in Colombia, it was more of like a pressured things to do it since its what your family likes, don't get me wrong I kinda liked the idea, but the moment I started modeling that option was cut cold turkey. I admire so much the girls who do it, it's so brave,  it really isn't easy, if you pay attention when you're seeing any type of pageant with people, all the do is criticize every part of their body and and just mention one or two things (if they mention) that are good. 

I hope you allll are great & are having great summers! 

Love and muchos besitos

DANI ❤️

On February 14, 2016 at 0:07 PM, Memento Mori said:

Daniela Lopez (part 1 of ?)

dani-si2016_001.gif dani-si2016_002.gif dani-si2016_003.gif dani-si2016_004.gif

You're going to laugh at me but how do you save this gifs so I can post them? For some reason I just found them?!!! Or can someone email those to me? Idk how it works ????

29 minutes ago, DaniL said:

You're going to laugh at me but how do you save this gifs so I can post them? For some reason I just found them?!!! Or can someone email those to me? Idk how it works ????

Right click - Save Image As.

You'll need to upload them to an Image site like imgur, imagebam, imgbox, etc. unless you directly post the gifs.