Bellazon

Daniela Lopez Osorio
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

Hi guys!!!! 

Just got back to London from Cannes! 

You our guys made my life by posting that bloopers video! Now I know what my friends have to deal with hahaha, when I was clapping it's bc the audio people w the funny microphone would hear it so loud that they have to take their headphones off haha so no it wasn't mosquitoes.. 

And as for my nose, well it has many factors, one of them being the fact that when I was 11 I hit my nose and broke it but never went to the doctor for it, so depending on the light and make up and angle looks different. I think that my nose makes me me, I don't like perfection. I didn't want to get surgery as I grew older, but if I would've done it, I'm sure there would be a lot and I mean A LOT of comments on how I'm plastic an whatever just like they do to other models who have gotten procedures done, so you may not like it, but it is me ? 

And for the danis Valentine, my heart broke bc I lost my Twitter password and now I don't have anyone's address! I haven't even been able to post since valentines ???? I'm trying to et it back so hopefully I can ship them out soon since everything is ready to go. 

Millions of besos 

Dani you were awesome and cute in the blooper video.

I understand your position on your nose. I have big ears and was teased in school because of them.  My ears make me who I am and are a family trait. I have learned to accept my flaw.

I understand about Dani's Valentine and it is fine. We still love you anyway. :heart:

33 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Dani you were awesome and cute in the blooper video.

I understand your position on your nose. I have big ears and was teased in school because of them.  My ears make me who I am and are a family trait. I have learned to accept my flaw.

I understand about Dani's Valentine and it is fine. We still love you anyway. :heart:

+ 1 :wub: