• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does she have any work coming out?

I really thought she was a PINK spokesmodel along with MAggie and Grace. I just read that only Grace is the spokesmodel, Maggie and Zuri are not. 

I like Zuri. She's not my favorite, but I would hate to see her not doing PINK anymore. 

I think she could do well in mainline, too. She's not Angel material, but she's a strong catalogue/show girl. 

I hope she has some new work soon. 

• 1 month later...

For Maggie, I do not care, there are a lot of pictures of her on the site of pink, she still works for them, So it looks like zuri is no longer pinspokemodel since the last show in 2018, she does not seem to post vs vs pink any more in her social networks, it's really a pity, I supported her a lot, I had hope to see her working at the same time as grace elisabeth for the mainline. We do not even say that she always works in the model, I mean a lot of girls are active and will even scroll to fashion week but not her, on his instagram I see only his dog, no work, she was Focaolized on Pin, but now nothing, I would have loved to see it opened the segment Pink, only once, I am really very very disappointed. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...