Zuri Tibby
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

How old are you? 16

Where do you live/ Where are from? South Florida

What agency are you with? Ford NYC, Zodiac Mother Management

How long have you been modeling? Since late June/ July

How tall are you? 5'10.5

Whats your ethnicity? Jamaican, Indian, Dominican, and my grandmother is a little Irish

How were you discovered? I have always wanted to be a model since I was about 13, I remember going to open calls in miami like twice a week but they always told me i should go to NY in stead of miami( which is not high fashion really..) But I was at the mall one day and a mother agency (Zodiac Mother Management), came up to me and asked me if i ever modeled and they gave me there card. Me and my mother had a meeting with them a bout 2 weeks later after talking with them. And we signed a contract later on and then had a test shoot to start developing my book. With the test shoot photos they sent off the multiple agencies and some of them said no, some of them said yes but the one with the most interest was Ford, and they signed me with out even meeting me first! So they signed me and they booked a plane ticket to NY and thats what happened pretty much.

Favorite Models? (Female)

(In Order).

1. Barbara Palvin!!!! (Obsessed..)

2. Chanel Iman

3. Magdalena Frackowiak

4. Jourdan Dunn

5. Bambi Northwood-Blyth

6. Emily Didanato

7. Karlie Kloss

8. Lais Ribiero

9. Erin Heatherton

10. Lily Aldridge

11. Lindsey Wixson

12. Nyasha

13. Melodie Monrose

- from her tumblr

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Vogue Germany September 2012

by Greg Kadel

Jasmine Tookes, Jeneil Williams, Grace Bol, Grace Mahary, Cora Emmanuel & Zuri Tibby

Take it easy - Greg Kadel, Vogue Deutschland September 2012 (1).jpg th_efb9cd207212979.jpg/monthly_08_2012/post-50732-0-1614300515-71038_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Take it easy - Greg Kadel, Vogue Deutschland September 2012 (3).jpg"> Take it easy - Greg Kadel, Vogue Deutschland September 2012 (4).jpg Take it easy - Greg Kadel, Vogue Deutschland September 2012 (5).jpg th_8a2409207213008.jpg/monthly_08_2012/post-50732-0-1614300515-73495_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Take it easy - Greg Kadel, Vogue Deutschland September 2012 (8).jpg"> Take it easy - Greg Kadel, Vogue Deutschland September 2012 (9).jpg

• 4 months later...

I really like her, her look works so well for high fashion, but by her twitter pictures she looks like she could be very good for commercial too!

And it's so cute that her tumblr's all decked out with Victoria's Secret; I think she can definitely make it; amazing figure and luscious lips!

Hope to see more of her soon :)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...