Bellazon

Irina Lazareanu
Thumbnail

BubbleBubble

• 2 weeks later...

She has been chosen by Kate Moss as the new face of her clothing range for Topshop here in the UK:

KATE MOSS HAS chosen Irina Lazareanu to model her forthcoming TopShop collection. Although the model-turned-designer agreed to appear in this month's Vogue wearing the collection, she drew the line at appearing in advertising for the range, and has handpicked Irina to front the campaign instead.

A former drummer in Kate's boyfriend's band, Babyshambles, it isn't the first time Kate has worked with Irina – she also cast her to appear in French Vogue during her guest-editing stint in 2005.

'Kate thinks she's got a very unique, rock-chick look,' says a source. 'She really felt that Irina embodies the feel of her TopShop range - her porcelain skin, her big eyes under her thick Sixties fringe - it was a look Kate was impressed with.'

Kate Moss for TopShop goes on sale from 1 May at TopShop stores around the country, as well as online at www.topshop.com. (28 March 2007)

Em Polham (Korea) AD (in Vogue girl April.07)

Scanned by me. :wub:

Thanks again Nayoung :hug:

Actually I couldn't find her another pictures for Em Polham. I thought Polham made a lot of money because it has had its own second brand already :whistle: Lara Stone and Boyd are with Irina in the campaign right? :shifty: