Bellazon

Stephanie Rose Bertram
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

29 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

It's pretty young for modern conditions.

What does that mean... seriously. I know you guys in your hyper capitaist country nothing is done to help the Family, but in some others, women are able to be socialy active, independant, and still have a family and live their life of woman.

2017 guys ! 2017 ... don't you know modern is dead now, long life to post-modernism and post-feminism. 

26 minutes ago, jj3 said:

What does that mean... seriously. I know you guys in your hyper capitaist country nothing is done to help the Family, but in some others, women are able to be socialy active, independant, and still have a family and live their life of woman.

2017 guys ! 2017 ... don't you know modern is dead now, long life to post-modernism and post-feminism. 

If you want we can continue this on the members thread or general talk.  going off topic here

She's definitely not too young to be a mother, is not like she is a teenager. Some women actually want to be young mothers because you have more energy and because they don't want to be chasing around a toddler at 40, and also the comeback is for sure easily. Rose has been with her boyfriend for years, they seem to have a solid relationship Gregory makes and insane amount of money so is not like they can't support their child. I knew this was coming sooner than later. Congrats to them, they are a beautiful couple

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2017 at 9:15 PM, Cult Icon said:

It's pretty young for modern conditions.

Agreed, and perhaps not all that usual for a model? I actually thought she was older than 22 (25-26) but congratulations to her, she seems a really kind sort who will make a good mother. 

3 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Agreed, and perhaps not all that usual for a model? I actually thought she was older than 22 (25-26) but congratulations to her, she seems a really kind sort who will make a good mother. 

Many models have babies in their late 20s/early 30s.  The baby usually derails their career. 22 is actually the earliest one I've heard- and I'm a fan of many models for many years.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...