Bellazon

Nik Pace
Thumbnail

lachienne

No offence but i don't think any of the girls known thanks to ANTM has the potential of a model or is even THAT pretty :ninja:

First of all, good luck finding a girlfriend.

Second of all, high fashion isn't really about pretty. Also, I think many of the girls would have looked more high fashion if they were either skinnier or photographed differently.

yeah cause in the modeling industry, your flaws MAKE you look pretty and gorgeous! because if all models were conventionally pretty, it would be just wjatever. but since some models have flaws in their appearance, it makes them look gorgeous.

Hmm ya Nik was my favorite too i loved her!! And she has Toned perfect body and Nicole was just Bony I think nik would make a great VS model!! She has intresting facial features she is really beautiful but she's not the "classy" beautiful type what high fashion wants..Maybe Nicole is and thats why they choose her i mean very white skin dark hair angel face..Like Twiggy said "i see he work in europe i see her work in london" she was right..Nicole had more that classy beauty then Nik (een tho i still think nik should've won)...But along wit Ale and Adri ,Ana,selita, and etc she could make a great VS model.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

when she has straight hair i don't know why in the world she reminds me so much to vanessa l williams. I like her the most of all the 13 girl and i wanted her to win she was my favorite since day one (1). I hate lisa, jayla, and bre personality the most. I wanted her at course to win but stupid nicole had to win, I hate her. she was annoying, and complained too much. she did not deserve to win.

• 9 months later...